rc_p90 is offline Associate Member

Question about Anavar and HPTA

Ok, so ive been reading up on some Anavar , and ive read quite a few times that the gains made on an Anavar cycle are EASILY kept after a cycle. How is this so?

Ive also read that Anavar CAN shutdown the user. The main problem with keeping gains after is trying to get your own test production started to keep the gains. So if Anavar can shut a user down, how are the gains easily kept after a cycle? Does Anavar not shut you down as hard as test or any other steroid ?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rc_p90 View Post
    Ok, so ive been reading up on some Anavar , and ive read quite a few times that the gains made on an Anavar cycle are EASILY kept after a cycle. How is this so?

Ive also read that Anavar CAN shutdown the user. The main problem with keeping gains after is trying to get your own test production started to keep the gains. So if Anavar can shut a user down, how are the gains easily kept after a cycle? Does Anavar not shut you down as hard as test or any other steroid?
    This is a very tough question to answer as Steroids effect everyone different. I believe all steroids cause shutdown to a certain degree.

Anavar shut me down but not anything close to Test/Deca cycle.

rc_p90 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02;55***67
    Anavar shut me down but not anything close to Test/Deca cycle.
    How quick was your recovery and how did you run it?

I always run a full PCT regardless of the cycle Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20. I was back pretty quick when compared to my Test/Deca cycle. I'd say a few weeks.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    I ran tbol anavar once and used hcg as i had some layin around. Didnt notice any atrophy or shutdown, pct was a breeze. Not sayin i wasnt shut down but id say not much at all. I think i ran it for 7 weeks tbol at 40m anavar at 80mg

Thread Information