vtach12 is offline Associate Member

Pros and cons verses cycle length?

Been trying to find some answers on the pros and cons verses cycle length. I was going to run a short 8 week blast cycle (just started TRT, 100 mg biweekly) to see how my body reacts (300mg every 3 days). Tonight will be my 4th pin and I havent noticed anything yet. Maybe 8 weeks will be too short to see a big enough difference. What is the harm in running longer than 12 weeks? Will there be more gains in longer cycles?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    You have to run shorter acting esters steroids when running shorter cycles to maximize gains, things like test prop, mast prop, tren ace, anavar , winni, npp the list goes on. The idea is your body is not shut down as long and you are still getting the same results as you would being shutdown about a month less. I am a huge fan of these cycles. You can maximize them by Priming before. Marcus300 has a thread going about this that is very informative.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    You have to run shorter acting esters steroids when running shorter cycles to maximize gains, things like test prop, mast prop, tren ace, anavar, winni, npp the list goes on. The idea is your body is not shut down as long and you are still getting the same results as you would being shutdown about a month less. I am a huge fan of these cycles. You can maximize them by Priming before. Marcus300 has a thread going about this that is very informative.
    Good said BJ...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Eth takes 4 to 5 weeks to really kickin.Ronnie Roland has a sticky you should read.You can use Eth.

Thread Information