johnjohny is offline Associate Member

Need to know if doing this will be safe

Hey I need a little advice I need to move gear from one container to a bottle with a load needle and then push it through with a filter with same needle
    Iv used the needle before for the same thing and I was wondering if I sterilized the needle with rubbing alcohol if that would be sterile and if it would be safe for the gear and if it would hurt me if I injected a little rubbing alcohol I just want to be as safe as possible with my body

higgy is offline Associate Member
    It definatley wouldn't be as sterile. U do know our board sponsor, ARR, offers syringes with needles.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    bad idea man, use a new needle. www.ar-r.com 25 syringe + needle for like 6 dollars from the site sponsor. paying the little amount of money to prevent infection is worth it, trust me

johnjohny is offline Associate Member
    I have needles for injecting Its just a draw needle for moving the gear

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vullfromsc View Post
    bad idea man, use a new needle. www.ar-r.com 25 syringe + needle for like 6 dollars from the site sponsor. paying the little amount of money to prevent infection is worth it, trust me
    Agree...

tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohny View Post
    Hey I need a little advice I need to move gear from one container to a bottle with a load needle and then push it through with a filter with same needle
    Iv used the needle before for the same thing and I was wondering if I sterilized the needle with rubbing alcohol if that would be sterile and if it would be safe for the gear and if it would hurt me if I injected a little rubbing alcohol I just want to be as safe as possible with my body
    Quote Originally Posted by johnjohny;5590***
    I have needles for injecting Its just a draw needle for moving the gear
    Even so, I wouldn't mess with it. Needles, syringes, vials, etc. are just so easy to come by. Why risk it? You can buy sterilized needles at the pharmacy for about $0.04 a piece, or as mentioned from AR-R for pretty cheap as well. Dish the loot, make the trip out to the store, wait for the shipping, whatever. Well worth the inconvenience compared to the potential outcome of infection.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't do it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    aint worth the risk.quit being cheap.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Cannot agree enough. I would never reuse anything.

Thread Information