Dhead23 is offline New Member

Unhappy New Help 2nd cycle test e !!!

Hey guys new to this forum thing I'm currently 23 years old and in good shape been out for about 7 or a months with shoulder surgery but back in the gym now. I started my cycle of test e about 4 and a half weeks ago and still I'm not seeing any results Any input would be greatly appreciated . Test E 250 mg Monday ------ 250mg Thursday .

Angry

Biogen Neva again !!!!!!!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    How long have you been back in the gym?

Why did you not wait till you got back to full form again without the use of anabolic as for me I would see that explosive gains may cause reinjury then I gradual natural regain.

What is your diet and training currently?

Height
    Weight
    Bf%

I am pretty much back in the full swing of things been back in the gym for at least two months . I am currently 5"6" 185 pounds 23 years old body fat percentage at about 10 %. I consume about a gram of protien per body pound . I started a new bottle so I'll keep you posted on this product I'm in my 6 th week . My shot yesterday actually felt like a sting so hopefully this one is real . I plan on finishing my cyle by adding winstrol 50 mg injectings ed about 15 ml on hand but I won't start it if I don't see any gains from this crap . Should I up my dose or just ride it out? I started my new bottle yesterday and have that one and 1 more bottle left. I do have pct set up but not worried about that at this point . Any suggestions ? Thanks buddy for replying I really appreciate your input and any input of others .

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    If you aren't experiencing gains then your diet is off or you have bunk gear

Eating a gram of protein per pound means nothing to me. Bulking season is more about energy sources (carbs/fats) and rely on heavy protein during cutting.

No don't increase your dose. At the level you're at it's something else causing your lack of gains. How do you plan to run the winstrol at the end?

What is your PCT set up? Lets see it?. You better be worried about in order to get your natural testosterone levels back to normal which are virtually nonexistent currently

Adding more and more drugs to the equation tells me your thinking about the whole process seems a bit distorted. Drugs are not problem solvers and magic.

Lay out your current daily eating schedule. Don't make shit up or come back with some crap from another site like some do. Actually what you eat day in and day out.

Thread Information