Grunter is offline New Member

Need Advice on Clen

Hi Im 130kg or 286lb I have high blood pressure and im looking for helpful advice.
    Ive been doing some research and was thinking about getting on clen .

Could anyone give me some advice on if this will be safe for me because im over weight and have high blood pressure? Will is be dangerous for my health?

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

23G
    23G is offline Junior Member
    bot to be rude bro, but clen can raise your blood pressure! i thought you been doing researches???

tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunter View Post
    Hi Im 130kg or 286lb I have high blood pressure and im looking for helpful advice.
    Ive been doing some research and was thinking about getting on clen .

Could anyone give me some advice on if this will be safe for me because im over weight and have high blood pressure? Will is be dangerous for my health?

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    The rest of your stats? Clen could be a hazard for you based on the information you've provided. In all honesty, clen should be reserved for getting beyond the 10%-12% mark in my opinion (15% at the most). Fortunately for you, with some hard work and a great diet you should be able to drop quite a bit of weight from the 280lbs. mark.

If I were you I'd head over to the nutrition forum and ask for some help. There are plenty who'd be glad to help you out. I would say ditch the clen, but if you feel you must (which you don't, nor should you) seek medical guidance from your doctor.

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    I would do more research. You will learn that depending on hwo overweight you are it is not a good idea especially if yu already have high blood pressure. Could be down right dangerous, not just ill-advised. You would be amazed at some of the info you can learn in the diet section as well as support in helping you reach your goal... Share the rest of your stats with us so we can give you a hard time and guilt you into hitting the diet section... j/k good luck man... Mental toughness and hardwork are your only magic pills!

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Clean diet and cardio drop that blood pressure then try clen

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Clen didnt do much for me but help with nose bleeds from blood pressure.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Its been said above, use diet and cardio to reduce your bf% theres no pill/tablet/compound in the world that can beat it...

How about going down to the diet forum and postging your full daily diet, lets start there......
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information