dus10_44 is offline New Member

1st Oral cycle, advice very much appreciated

Hello all,
    I am brand new to this forum. I just purchased a trail run from a new source. They had no minimum, so naturally I thought to try them. I bought 30 day of Dbol @ 50mg/day, 15 day of clomid @ 50mg/day, and 100 caps of Winny 5mg. I was wondering what would be the best way to synchronize the gear in order for best results. I have been working out sporadically for 4 years, but seriously for the last 6 months. Im looking for any advice so that pending I recieve my gear, I can know beyond a doubt that I bought good stuff so that I may order some more. Should I also use Cell Tech hardcore in conjuction with? I am unable to purchase injections ( not because of a fear of needles, but because of discretion). If I even have a choice I would like to keep my weight the same, possibly gain 5lbs or so. I would really like to increase my strength and get more solid
    I am:
    67 in. 175lbs
    roughly 13-15% bf
    23 years old
    pretty decent athletic build but looking to get more serious and possibly compete this time next year ( went to my first show and new that I wanted to be on that stage)
    I am very ambitous and am ready to get serious.... I know that I am new and I would appreciate no patronization. Any advice is appreciated more than you know. Thanks
    Last edited by dus10_44; 04-03-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The first thing you need to do is edit out that price as its against the board rules to talk about prices...

Then you need to spend sometime reading the board rules before posting again.....

Thank you....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Well I did edit it, but I dont think that stating that I didnt wanted to waste a certain amount on something uncertain equals product pricing. I do apologize

higgy is offline Associate Member
    My advice to u would be scratch that cycle. Oral only cycles are the worst on your liver. A first cycle should be test and test only.
    And if u only wanna gain 5 pounds then why run dbol ?
    U will gain 10 pounds of water in the first week alone.

U need to do more research and everyone else will tell u the same as I.

Will do on the research. Unfortunately like I stated, injections are not an option for me at this time. Is there any other oral that you would recommend? and the 5 lbs is only because @ 15% I do have the fat to lose. I do and plan to continue strenuous cardio. 10lbs doesnt bother me, hell 20 lbs doesnt bother me, it is just what I preferred. But much thanks
    Last edited by dus10_44; 04-03-2011 at 04:57 PM.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dus10_44 View Post
    Will do on the research. Unfortunately like I stated, injections are not an option for me at this time. Is there any other oral that you would recommend? and the 5 lbs is only because @ 15% I do have the fat to lose. I do and plan to continue strenuous cardio. 10lbs doesnt bother me, hell 20 lbs doesnt bother me, it is just what I preferred. But much thanks
    Bro, u can drop ur bf% and gain 5 pounds naturally. Trust me, don't run an oral only cycle.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Oral only is no good, same goes with your livers opinion

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro if you dont like to pin.Use creatine.

Thanks for all the feedback and again, its not that I dont like to or am afraid to. Believe me, I would rather use the better stuff. Its that I am going somewhere for a year where I will be in close quarters and cannot keep everything associated with injects. So if anyone could help with an oral based cycle?

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    dont run that high of mgs
    start out with 20-30mgs and see how it effects you
    also, if you start to bloat, make sure you have an AI on hand

dont expect to keep much off this cycle, your only altering your hormones for 4 weeks, so gains will be minimal

i suggest spending the money on a ton of chicken and try to eat 8-10 breasts a day with some complex carbs

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Oral only cycles shut down your testosterone productions.

As a MAN you need test in your body, whether it be natural or 3rd party source, to function correctly, hence the reason everyone says to run test ALWAYS.

Test effects your libido, erections, and has many other key roles in the human body, to rid a MENS body of test is a very BAD idea.

DO NOT RUN ORAL ONLY for this reason.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    5 lbs you can gain naturally bro... no need to cycle.. wait 2 more years, let your natural potential come to the limit.. then think of the cycle...

Thread Information