lepooj is offline New Member

Smile 2 questions on var

Hi

I have 2 ppl asking me that if they take var for 1 month with good nutrition but no exercise if it will still burn significant fat. If yes how much should he expect loosing from a var cycle with good diet?

Also, is var safe for girls ?

Regards,

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    Hey,

Why would someone take Var if their not going to, or don't already workout.....that makes no sense. Also it takes about 3 weeks for you to start feeling the full effects of Anavar ....so one month is absolutely useless.
    These "People" you say are asking you aren't going to lose any weight unless that actually get off their ass and do some exercise. Diet is everything when it comes to cutting. Var would help you to hold onto lean muscle and maybe put on a few lbs (maybe 5) while your on a calorie deficitent diet....but by no means will it do the work for you....

As for girls taking it. I've read about it on here that girls take a lower does obviously, of about 5-10mgs a day. But I would wait for a Vet to step in to answer that one. But once again if their not working out it doesn't matter....its stupid.

lepooj is offline New Member
    Thanks for your anwer I totally agree with you.

About var taking 3 weeks to start feeling it; how long should I run my var cycle? I take 30 mg a day, just need to know if I need to buy more cuz I only have 1 month supply.

Regards

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lepooj View Post
    Thanks for your anwer I totally agree with you.

About var taking 3 weeks to start feeling it; how long should I run my var cycle? I take 30 mg a day, just need to know if I need to buy more cuz I only have 1 month supply.

Regards
    If you're a male, 30mg/day is useless. You should be AT MINIMUM taking 50mg/day. A 4 week cycle won't do anything for you either. You should run var for at least a 10-12 week cycle AND workout. Sitting around is not going to do anything for you.

For females, 10-15mg/day is suffice.

Thread Information