mgs83 is offline Associate Member

liquid form anavar cycle and dosage recomendations

hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you guys who have done the liquid form of anavar can make some recommendations for how long to cycle with it for and how much the the dosage should be per day (i.e. 30mg, 35mg) for the first week, second week, etc. I was thinking of doing an 8 week cycle with 2 weeks off, then doing another if all goes well. Also, would liver and kidney pills be a good idea to take as well, even though the liver is not processing the pill, it would still take a little bit hit, so suggestions? And is it true that it lowers test count? I believe it does at high doses but not sure, would a good test booster help counter that? Any help guys would be great. Thanks!

dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member
    I would think that you have been on this site long enough to know to get good advice you need to be more specific with stats, cycle history, etc. Generally var is taken between 50mg and 100mg but your plan is very poor, no PCT??? You have to give your body time to recover its nat test. Post all stats and I'm sure you will get more advice.

sorry, i should have given more info, I have never cycled before, this would be my first cycle, and I dont want to do test, as the side effects are really not what I want. Var would be enough for me, and for what Im looking for. I am 6'0, 191lbs, 9.5%BF, 27y.o. I have been working out for quite some time, and follow a pretty intense lifting schedule, along with cardio. When would it be good to start the PCT and what to take and for how long?

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Dosese closer to 80mg a day work better

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    Dosese closer to 80mg a day work better
    at least 80mg more liek 100mg ed if you are going to run var by itself.

80-100mg huh? If i were to take 30mg/day liquid, would that be beneficial over the course of an 8 week cycle? If i were to take it at a lower dose, would a PCT be necessary? I read that since its such a mild anabolic , it wouldnt adversely effect or shut down test production??? This is what i hear, dont know if its its true or not. If i were to do an 8 week cycle, would I stay at the same dosage every day week by week?

Blog Entries
    var is very mild bro and if running solo i doubt you will be pleased with the results at 30mg per day....as for your hpta the var will suppress it to some degree so i would at least recomend nolva as your pct at 40/40/20/20...if you really want to run var solo id suggest getting more of it and run it like at least 60 to 80mg a day...good luck...

hey man, thank you for the info, i was thinkin 30mg was a little on the lower side, so if i were to take the 60mg every day dosage for an 8 week cycle what type of results could I possible expect? for the PCT, should I start the nolva 24 hrs after my last var dosage??

Blog Entries
    because we are all different its hard to tell what results you will get from it and yes pct 24hrs after your last dose is correct...

sweet man, lets say this take yourself for example, it you were on a 60/mg per day anavar cycle for 8 weeks what type of results you think you would get personally? from what I hear and read about, its not used for mass, you will gain SOME mass, but its mail goals are a great increase in strength, and you will also get hard, lean out loose that top layer of stubborn fat? I mean with strength comes the ability to lift more, so my lifting routines are quite intensive, heavy weight 4 sets, each exercises, and my diet is on point, i eat clean and alot...............here at my stats man

bf%- 9.0-9.5%
    age- 27
    weight- 192
    height- 6'0

Thread Information