capolars is offline New Member

Lightbulb Deca, Sust, Dbol tabs, winny tabs and GROWTH FUSION

I have all of my gear and have come to the question of growth fusion. I am 5'9" and i really dont wanna put my age so ill say that with my genes i should grow another 5 or 6 inches atleast. So my questions are regarding growth fusion. Has anyone ever taken a cycle that didnt fuse their growth plates? Could someone make me a cycle with the stuff i have that could possibly not cause stoppage of growth? I have deca 300mg, sust 300mg, and dbol and winny 50mg tabs.

I have also read that people have mad gains with just winny or just dbol. If i took a dbol everyday or eod would this work? Thanx a lot for your help. And for all of those skeptics out there that wanna tell me to train naturally first, i have been training for 3 years, weigh 175, as i said 5'9". I wouldnt mind being this height for the rest of my life but who wouldnt rather be six inches taller?

Thanx for the help guys

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait until your in your twenties! 24+

capolars is offline New Member

i know thats the textbook answer

but it doesnt answer any of my questions!!!!!! lol thanx for the help anyway

Oh, your poor liver!!

Do a pm to ....The original Jason, give him quantity and mgs.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I can,t be bothered to go into why you should,nt do them if your that small minded to only see BB as AAS go for it if not read Big Tony post that was on here today

And for fuck sake look into what you are doing

Billy

Mike Guest
    I am 5'10 and dont care to be any taller at all - but thats just a little side note - though I strongly encourage you to read the other post about whether or not doing juice stunts your growth - I think it was big tony's - I cant stand that everyone thinks stunting your growth is the only side effect of starting early - READ the post in here please

choice is offline Junior Member
    Although I don't recommend using AS until you've reached your maximum growth from childhood, Oxandrolone is one of the only AS's that won't close your growth plates. Stay away from the dbol and winny for now kid. Save something for later. Oxandrolone by itself won't really do much, so the FARTHEST you should go is to throw 500mg of sust in for 8 weeks. Be safe!

No side effects? Take"anidriol" Its weak but if you take enough of it youll see the difrence. Read the profile on it

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If your worried about you growth then you have a problem wait untill you reach you bodys full potentail height and weight before you start using AS if your young enough you bodys producing a hell of a lot of natural test right now maximize it right now and youll be amazed

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    shit dude. 6 more inches?? if so, then u can't be any older than 15 or MAYBE 16!! Why push the pin so early? Between the ages of 14-18 your body will produce more natural test then it ever will after those ages. Utilize it. Hell i plateaued about 7 months ago and haven't gained any weight, so i researched alot and got some gear.... luckily my gear doesn't expire till 2004 because i decided to stick it out naturally untill the later months of 2003. and dude, im 18. if im too young for them, then i would say u are. and im not sayin this because other people told me i was to young.. i never told anybody on this board my age, but i have an open mind and i decided for myself that i was to young. YOU need to realize it and decide for youself that u are to young. Unless u want to be put at risk of extreme high blood pressure, hypertension, prematture baldness (if u have the genes), and growth stunting, then go ahead and do it. And one more thing. unless u have a very small build/bone structure, than u have at least 10 more pounds that u could pack on naturally.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Big Guy speaks the truth I just wish more young people would have the same smarts that you have relizing just because you can buy AS doesnt mean your ready for it. Listen what your body is telling you and wait for gods sake.

Thread Information