dsldsl1980 is offline Associate Member

Mast or Var in a prop cutting cycle?

I originally was planning on stacking Var with my prop, but now I am considering using Mast as it seems like a good alternative that my also save some money. Thoughts?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    What are your stats, previous cycles, pct knowledge?

I was looking for a quick general opinion. 2 cycles test eth and test+dbol age 30, Height 5'9, weight 190, 13%bf.

I love mast at 13% mast will do some good for you free up some test, help with estro sides, help keep the water weight down, give you some aggression in the gym...but I have never met anyone who has used mast and not had there hair get hammered. I also break out pretty bad on my back but thats it. You cannot really compare the two i feel that they are very different. at 100mg ed of anavar you would not be upset, makes you very strong and vascular. What are your goals for this cycle?

Goals are to have my best Summer Look ever. I have never been sub 10% or had abs showing. I am maintaining a lean diet while off test now and recovering my nat test. I am hoping gain just a little muscle and mostly cut. My cycle is currently:

Wk 1-10 Test Prop 100 EOD
    Wk 3-10 var between 60-80 ED

I will also be doing clen /keto/T3 for the last month of the cycle to shed the final few LB...

I would run the var then. The cycles looks good, how about pct? I would try to run 80mg ed of that var though.

Ya, I would like to as long as the pocket book can afford it. Going to take HCG while on then use a Tore plan from Swifto

Just for your goals var sounds like the winner. But you can get good results with mast if your cutting very hard. The reason i say var though is because if you cant get abbs on var then you will never get abbs ha.

Then I will stick with the original plan

Then I will stick with the original plan

Just got done with a Test Prop (200mg/wk)/Var (60mg/ed)/Deca (150mg/wk). I added the deca for my knees. Man, my knees feel good. bjpennnn totally hit it on the head. The first I've seen hard six packs on my stomach since I was in my 30's was during a var cycle with a good diet. It was awesome. I'm 51 now.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    my last cycle of test prop/mast/ and var @ 60mg a day (prop 75mg, mast 50mg) was my best cycle thus far. Loved it, had to cut it short at week 6 (got sick for 2.5 weeks) but i was looking better at week 6 then my previous cycles of test p going the full 10 weeks. I'm still contemplating whether or not i want to run tren a this month w/my prop and mast or run 100mg of var w/the prop,mast. I have everything on hand, just need to grow some balls and try tren out. But the var in my medicine cabinet is so freakin tempting also.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so masteron at 100mg EOD is that harsh on the hairline? Man I was considering adding masteron to the end of my cycle of prop and tren A but I love my hair and want to hold on to it as long as possible. Might go with winny or var instead if the hairline is really that effected!

Well I ended up getting some extra var since I got a good deal and i will have enough to take up to 100mg a day if I want. I'll probably stick to around 60-80 though and see how it goes. This cycle should be a fat killer with Clen and T3 + cardio and diet.

Thread Information