• 1 Post By teedoff
  • 4 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 3 Post By almostgone

Thread: Some advice about my 1st cycle - T3 + Primobolan

the.muscled.lawyer is offline Associate Member

Some advice about my 1st cycle - T3 + Primobolan

Hi,

I would like to get some advice about my 1st cycle.

I wanted to run a first cycle 4 years ago but I ve been advised on this forum to forget because I was too fat.

I am 188 cm (6'2)
    100 Kg (220 LBS)
    Body type : Endomorph
    practice of bodybuilding :5 years

I went from 32% BF to 16% and this, naturally. It took me 1,5 year with a lot of cardio, boxing and heavy workouts.

My diet : I have no diet anymore just changed my lifestyle, I eat 50% protein, 25% carbs and 25% good fats. I know what you could say (too little carbs) but it fits me well. I don t eat simple carbs and junk food, only healthy food.

I have lost very few lean mass (2.000 kcal per day) and I lift even more than when I was fat. Even with caloric restriction, I gain some strength.

Anyway : My goal is to reach 8% BF with a decent muscle mass. I want to spare my lean mass.

This cycle is just to maximize the fat loss and when I will reach 8%, I will start a proper mass gain (only muscle - no fat even if it take me years, I am not in a hurry) diet.

For the first time of my life, I will start a cycle : I want to take something mild for fat loss and muscle preservation. I think that good diet and serious heavy workout can lead to muscle gain so no need to increase muscle mass for now. Cardio is requested to prevent any fat mass gain.

So I did my Homework :

Cytomel (from pharmacy)

Day 1 & 2 : 25 mcg + (Primobolan 350 mg/week during 8 weeks - See below)

Day 3-10 : 50 mcg

Day 20-30 : 75 mcg

Day 30-40 : 50 mcg

Day 40-45 : 25 mcg (Ok no need to taper but It seems intuitive to me to taper it).

Max 6 weeks of cytomel because it increases the heart pulse by stressing the heart. Note : In order to prevent heart fatigue, I have to decrease cardio activity. T3 also decreases bones density.

I don't want to use clenbu because The use of clenbu in addition to cytomel will induce a too big pressure on the heart.

During this cycle :

Need to add : Anavar or Primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate ) to avoid muscle loss.

Anavar & side effects:

- Liver toxicity (C17-aa);
    - Decrease of natural testosterone
    - Decrease HDL and increase LDL

Primobolan & side effects :

- Liver toxicity but less toxic than Anavar (better to take primobolan depot to avoid this liver toxicity)
    - Decrease HDL and increase LDL
    - Hair loss (no problem I have no hair anymore)

Good effects (PROS) :

- no water retention
    - no gynecomastia
    - no PCT needed (but for a long run : Nolvadex 20 mg or Clomid 50 mg for 4 weeks)

So I think I will use primobolan depot (rather than Anavar) : 300-400 mg/week for 8 weeks.

My goal is to maximize fat loss, spare lean mass and avoid any side effect and especially Gyno, blood pressure issue and heart problems.

I will start a blood test before starting this cycle and one week after the start of this cycle.

Questions :

Is a one month cycle of T3 enough ?
    Should I decrease aerobic activity ? (I run 1h per day + body workout - 5x/week).
    IS there a way to make this cycle safer ?
    Should I use/add other compounds ?
    Any other advice ?

Key success is : 70% Diet + 15% workout +15% AAS

Thank you.
    Last edited by the.muscled.lawyer; 01-11-2023 at 03:21 PM.

teedoff is online now Member
    If this is your first experience with aas, why not keep it simple and do a test only cycle. Read the sticky my first cycle, or whatever the title is. You really don't want to throw a bunch of different compound into a first cycle.

And even on just test, you can still continue to burn fat with proper training and diet. You could I guess add some clen and t3. I dont particularly like them as they give me the shakes bad. Lol
    Last edited by teedoff; 01-11-2023 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    If this is your first experience with aas, why not keep it simple and do a test only cycle. Read the sticky my first cycle, or whatever the title is. You really don't want to throw a bunch of different compound into a first cycle.

And even on just test, you can still continue to burn fat with proper training and diet. You could I guess add some clen and t3. I dont particularly like them as they give me the shakes bad. Lol
    Testosterone Enanthate ?

I want to avoid anything that can cause estrogenic effects and Natural GH suppression... I want to avoid clenbuterol , studies have shown that it is particularly tough on cardiovascular system.

wellshii is offline Member

I wouldnt take anything this guy says serious tbh.
    Theres no fkn way hes been on here since 07 and has done the research and still came up with this stupid ass cycle.
    I dont believe a word says from his height and weight to his username.
    Just look at his response to you.
    Does that look like someone thats serious?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yikes. Go read the planning my first cycle sticky. Teedoff mentioned it already, but it bears repeating.

Unless you are a biological female, you should have a test base in every aas cycle, period. Yes, men have run cycles without test. It's still a bad plan. Test base means testosterone , not a SERM.

Primo may bottom out your e at that dose with no test, bad times to be had there.

Cycle is too short. No mention of HCG . Planning on no PCT is bad, bro.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Oh damn.
    Last edited by the.muscled.lawyer; 01-11-2023 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    I wouldnt take anything this guy says serious tbh.
    Theres no fkn way hes been on here since 07 and has done the research and still came up with this stupid ass cycle.
    I dont believe a word says from his height and weight to his username.
    Just look at his response to you.
    Does that look like someone thats serious?
    I think you are talking to me even if you quote someone else since I registered here on 2007.

Dude I did not connect for 10 years.

I asked some questions and when I have been advised to not run aas. I left the forum for years...

Now that I seriously considering a cycle, I am back and I did a lot of research and I came up with this cycle...

The cycle may look stupid to you but I have other goals and don't want to run something trash.

You got me ? So please if this pisses you off : you can leave.
    Last edited by the.muscled.lawyer; 01-11-2023 at 06:17 PM.

wellshii is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the.muscled.lawyer View Post
    I think you are talking to me even if you quote someone else since I registered here on 2007.

I asked some questions and when I have been advised to not run aas. I left the forum for years...

Now that I seriously considering a cycle, I am back and I did a lot of research and I came up with this cycle...

The cycle may look stupid to you but I have other goals and don't want to run something trash.

Youre obviously a troll and are getting some kind of kick out of doing this
    Its thread after thread with you asking about getting on synthetic thyroid and no test base cycles and getting told the same thing over
    And over and you combating back the same smart ass reply when people give you advice.

https://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=4794534

I think enough is enough.
    And if your arent trolling, then may God help us .
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

If you've done your research you need to find some new resources. A simple test c or e 12 week cycle would be a very good start. Listen to cys advice!
    wellshii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Youre obviously a troll and are getting some kind of kick out of doing this
    Its thread after thread with you asking about getting on synthetic thyroid and no test base cycles and getting told the same thing over
    And over and you combating back the same smart ass reply when people give you advice.

https://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=4794534

I think enough is enough.
    And if your arent trolling, then may God help us .

Bye wellshiit

Thank you for your useless contribution...

I will remain polite...

In every forum, we can find motherfuckers like you. Dude, get a job. I have no time to waste. I am just here to have more information.
    Last edited by the.muscled.lawyer; 01-11-2023 at 08:28 PM.

If you've done your research you need to find some new resources. A simple test c or e 12 week cycle would be a very good start. Listen to cys advice!
    Is there a way to avoid test ? I read a bunch of information on test...I don't feel it.

Is there a way to avoid test ? I read a bunch of information on test...I don't feel it.
    I guess the millions of bodybuilders that run test every single cycle must be wrong.
    wellshii likes this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Honestly you can try cycles of just anavar or tbol and only suppress your natural testosterone mildly. Some guys have a limited amount of success with this though usually temporary.

I find it hard to believe you've been a member of this forum since 2007 and haven't read enough to know that cycles are pretty much pointless without test.

T3 burns bodyweight indiscriminately you'll burn muscle just as much as fat. Primo is good on its own if you're a female. and 350 mg a week isn't going to yield you much results on its own. I've known a couple people who have done solo primo cycles with a trt dose of test (200mg) every week and gotten good results but they run 500mg or more and for 10 to 14 weeks. At 8 weeks you'll likely just be a little bit into the heart of a good cycle of primo.

Anyway I'm guessing that all this free advice was probably in one ear and out the other
    Family_guy and wellshii like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Calm down when people steer you towards testosterone . They are trying to help you.

Why would you steer away from something that is naturally one of your hormones?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Dude I am calm.

I just ask if there is a way to avoid it.

No problem at all.

Dude I am calm.

I just ask if there is a way to avoid it.

No problem at all.
    Not a particularly good way....no
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Seems like you've already made your mind up. I'm afraid youll be back asking for advice on how to recover from this proposed cycle after you've crashed your hormones. Lol

Like mentioned, try a var only cycle and see how that works. I did two and liked it, but once off my strength gains diminished fairly quickly. Anavar is probably one of the "safest" aas products out there. But it's expensive.
    wellshii likes this.

Seems like you've already made your mind up. I'm afraid youll be back asking for advice on how to recover from this proposed cycle after you've crashed your hormones. Lol

Like mentioned, try a var only cycle and see how that works. I did two and liked it, but once off my strength gains diminished fairly quickly. Anavar is probably one of the "safest" aas products out there. But it's expensive.
    No, not yet.

Maybe I must make myself clearer:

My goal is to lose fat and to reach 8% BF but not to gain lean mass just to preserve muscle mass.

Ok I understand that Primo or Anavar is not the perfect solution.

I read about test E that the main side effect is the estrogenic effect and that s really I want to avoid. This estrogenic effect is most of the time not rerversible.

Am I correct ?

This is why I would like to avoid test E.

No offense, I did not make my mind and I just try to gather a max of info before starting something I could regret.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    No, not yet.

My goal is to lose fat and to reach 8% BF but not to gain lean mass just to preserve muscle mass.

I read about test E that the main side effect is the estrogenic effect and that s really I want to avoid. This estrogenic effect is most of the time not rerversible.

Am I correct ?

No offense, I did not make my mind and I just try to gather a max of info before starting something I could regret.
    Thats why they make aromatize inhibitors for. Im surprised after 16 years being a member you are unaware of how to control estrogen. Thats literally the most basic roid talk that exists. For me its hard to fathom you’re not trolling.

It’s literally all over the forum, run testosterone as a base. Manage e2 with an AI.

16 years bro? Wtf? I can’t put it together

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    No, not yet.

Am I correct ?

You had your answer in like the first few responses, and then chose to argue about it and be dismissive. That's either a total jack ass or a troll.

Well, ok there is one other option: maybe you just don't know any better. Go read the planning my first cycle sticky, linked above. The questions you are asking indicate you have not, when you do, you will have all the answers you need for now.
    wellshii and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Thats why they make aromatize inhibitors for. Im surprised after 16 years being a member you are unaware of how to control estrogen. Thats literally the most basic roid talk that exists. For me its hard to fathom you’re not trolling.

It’s literally all over the forum, run testosterone as a base. Manage e2 with an AI.

16 years bro? Wtf? I can’t put it together
    Let's be smarter than that and let's think about it.

16 years ago, I had no reason to read about something like Test E.

I have just read about DNP , Clenbu.... and other stuff that can aid fat loss...

When I understood that I was too fat for this, I left the forum for almost 8-10 years... I went back from times to times to see if there was something new...

Now I will make some research about TEST E.

Thank you.
    Last edited by the.muscled.lawyer; 01-13-2023 at 05:05 PM.

Let's be smarter than that and let's think about it.

16 years ago, I had no reason to read about something like Test E.

I have just read about DNP , Clenbu.... and other stuff that can aid fat loss...

When I understood that I was too fat for this, I left the forum for almost 8-10 years... I went back from times to times to see if there was something new...

Now I will make some research about TEST E.

Thank you.
    Research aromatase inhibitors while you're at it in case you need them.
    ....and personally I would go with test cyp unless you have access to pharmaceutical test

This thread is pretty much toast.
    teedoff, scotty51312 and wellshii like this.

Thread Information