dirtybrd is offline Associate Member

Tren A or Test Prop hard on joints?

Are either of these hard on joints, drying them out etc? My shoulders and wrists have been bothering me. The shoulders Im sure are due to wrestling the transmission in and out of my car twice this weekend, but still wondering.

kelevra is offline Member
    Not that i know. Winny & Adex can be. Prob a few more.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Funny you ask this because I'm currently on 150mg prop EOD and 150mg tren A EOD on week 5 and I noticed last week my elbow joints were hurting...I think it is from the tren as I have ran prop before with no prob. I might add also that I'm taking 12.5mg aromasin EOD. That being said I have been working out 6 days a week and last week started taking 2 days off a week and my joints already feel better. I think it was my bodies way of saying "hey backoff, I need rest". So make sure you are getting adequate rest/ time off!

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Tren hurt my joints but I think it was more the fact that I felt like a god and was lifting weights well out of my class.

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    It might not actually be the gear hurting your joints/causing lactic acid build up, like some people complain about with winstrol ... But what it may be is now that your "on" and your muscles are wanting to push more weight, your tendons and joints arent used to that heavier weight so theyre sore.. Ive noticed that if i dont gradually increase my lifts very slowly when im on, my wrists and elbow KILL, no matter what the compound.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Well I've only been on this cycle for 8 days, so I've yet to feel god like in the gym, LOL. IIRC, my wrists were bothering me before I started and like I said, my shoulders could be due to lifting that transmission at an odd angle. My shoulders stopped hurting me after I left the gym for the most part. Elbow usually are my weak link but knock on wood are good so far. 100mg of each ED along with 10mg of Tomax

Thread Information