cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member

pain pain pinning sust

so i am running test e 350 mg a week and i dont have enough as it turns out too run full 12 weeks so i subsituted the test e with sust. i was just goin too do this for 2 weeks 1st pin of it monday since im only in week 6 i was told use the sust early so i did pinned monday and today can barely walk i pinn my glute and its red now and a lil swollen hurts like a muther fcker though is this normal with sust cause of the prop in it ?? or is it infected

Flacco is offline Member
    Personally, I've never had pain from sust but I know alot of dudes who do get it. Maybe my stuff has been under dosed... IDK. If you woke up this morning and it felt like you got punch in the same spot really hard a few dozen times, then its just the juice and I wouldn't worry. Thats why most people won't recommend Prop or Sust for a first cycle. Now you'll have to learn to deal with all that pain... putting all your weight on the sore area, when your sitting down on it ,during training lol. It aint fun, but you get used to it. Watch it to see if the area looks like its getting infected, but I doubt you have anything to worry about... except making each gym session count

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    have you much cycle experience? if not, could just be virgin muscle pain
    HG sust used to hurt me quite a bit on my first few goes but i use it for trt now and i dont feel my weekly injects at all

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Maybe not used to jabbing

im not an experience pinner too say but i pin the test dont feel a thing but my god cant barely walk after the sust i just hope its not an infection

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    Personally, I've never had pain from sust but I know alot of dudes who do get it. Maybe my stuff has been under dosed... IDK. If you woke up this morning and it felt like you got punch in the same spot really hard a few dozen times, then its just the juice and I wouldn't worry. Thats why most people won't recommend Prop or Sust for a first cycle. Now you'll have to learn to deal with all that pain... putting all your weight on the sore area, when your sitting down on it ,during training lol. It aint fun, but you get used to it. Watch it to see if the area looks like its getting infected, but I doubt you have anything to worry about... except making each gym session count
    thanks man def didnt go too gym today cause of it just ared looks like u said like someone punched it its red and a lil swollen guess im just not use too pinning sust probaly want pin it again after this fck lollllll

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    im not an experience pinner too say but i pin the test dont feel a thing but my god cant barely walk after the sust i just hope its not an infection
    yeah, you will feel sust alot more than test e for sure mate. just ride it out, it will get less and less to the point of nothing. also, i cant tolerate anything in my glutes at all, always lumped up and sore as fook, i find it a horrendous inject site yet i can do biceps etc. try your delts, one of the least painful sites

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    yeah, you will feel sust alot more than test e for sure mate. just ride it out, it will get less and less to the point of nothing. also, i cant tolerate anything in my glutes at all, always lumped up and sore as fook, i find it a horrendous inject site yet i can do biceps etc. try your delts, one of the least painful sites
    good idea i will not pin the sust anymore in glutes will try delts next week just shocked how one doesnt hurt at all and the sust can hurt too the point that i cannot walk

Blog Entries
    good idea i will not pin the sust anymore in glutes will try delts next week just shocked how one doesnt hurt at all and the sust can hurt too the point that i cannot walk
    ha, id tren a last year that prevented me from walking and raising my arms!

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    This is why I constantly use pharm grade stuff whenever possible.

Also you need to clean everything with alcohol pads and always wear sterile gloves when injecting to prevent any infections.

What gauge & length needles are you using on your glutes?

25 guage 1.5 for the glute injection

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    That's what I've been using and you can't even feel the needle until after the oil is injected. You may have some bad gear or it got contaminated somehow.

topshelf75 is offline Junior Member
    Ive only ever had pain from winny, but thats the same for everyone. Never had any sust pain at all. Great profile pic by the way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by X83 View Post
    This is why I constantly use pharm grade stuff whenever possible.

Also you need to clean everything with alcohol pads and always wear sterile gloves when injecting to prevent any infections.

What gauge & length needles are you using on your glutes?
    complete overkill, i havent even used alcohol pads in about 7 months and dont have any probs and i inject every week (trt)

Jawcep is offline Junior Member
    I just finished an 8 week sust cycle and didn't have any of those sides.

What you have are the classic indicators of inflammation. These "cardinal signs" are: heat, redness, swelling, pain and loss of function.

Localised inflam can be the result of bacterial invasion at a certain sight. There is the possibility that this applies to your situation. If it doesn't start to get better soon, I'd consider going to see a doctor.

complete overkill, i havent even used alcohol pads in about 7 months and dont have any probs and i inject every week (trt)
    It's better to be safe than sorry. I'd have to admit that I don't use sterile gloves when jabbing by IMO alcohol whips are a must. They're dam cheap and don't hinder the procedure in anyway: why wouldn't you use them?
    Last edited by Jawcep; 04-05-2011 at 08:26 PM.

My training partner's been a diabetic for 68 years. He just jabs himself through his clothes after eating. No alcohol swab or anything. I asked him how long he's been doing this and he said for the last 30 years. I asked him if he's ever got an infection and he said a couple of time. I think it's safe to use alcohol swabs, and I always use them, but some people seem to do ok without them. I hurt really bad with my first sus250 cycle. Pinned my quad and I could barely walk. Mine was from a reputable lab. I got used to the injection at about week 5. It takes a while. If it's an infection you'll feel heat and see red at the site of the injection. Your body core temp should up a degree or two. Otherwise, it's a good chance that you got virgin muscle and you'll get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    My training partner's been a diabetic for 68 years. He just jabs himself through his clothes after eating. No alcohol swab or anything. I asked him how long he's been doing this and he said for the last 30 years. I asked him if he's ever got an infection and he said a couple of time. I think it's safe to use alcohol swabs, and I always use them, but some people seem to do ok without them. I hurt really bad with my first sus250 cycle. Pinned my quad and I could barely walk. Mine was from a reputable lab. I got used to the injection at about week 5. It takes a while. If it's an infection you'll feel heat and see red at the site of the injection. Your body core temp should up a degree or two. Otherwise, it's a good chance that you got virgin muscle and you'll get used to it.
    well if this is correct then i have an infection its red and a lil swollen what can i take for the infection antiboitics?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    well if this is correct then i have an infection its red and a lil swollen what can i take for the infection antiboitics?
    Does it feel hot compared to the rest of the area? And do you have a temperature?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Does it feel hot compared to the rest of the area? And do you have a temperature?
    no it doesnt really feel any hotter than other areas but it is red and swollen i am goin too doctor tomorrow if not better by moring

trying benadry and putting ice pack on tonite hopefully gets better another thing when i aspirate i did it really quick this time for some reason would that cause this?

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    You must be one of the lucky ones and if you ever get an infection you'll wish you had.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    no it doesnt really feel any hotter than other areas but it is red and swollen i am goin too doctor tomorrow if not better by moring
    Well, I won't say it's not an infection, but I dont' think it is. Tell him what you took.

this morning not as much pain but still hurts like a muther fcker put ice on it all nite is still pink and red and a lil swollen i am goin too give it till tomorrow after that doctor time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawcep View Post
    I just finished an 8 week sust cycle and didn't have any of those sides.

What you have are the classic indicators of inflammation. These "cardinal signs" are: heat, redness, swelling, pain and loss of function.

Localised inflam can be the result of bacterial invasion at a certain sight. There is the possibility that this applies to your situation. If it doesn't start to get better soon, I'd consider going to see a doctor.

It's better to be safe than sorry. I'd have to admit that I don't use sterile gloves when jabbing by IMO alcohol whips are a must. They're dam cheap and don't hinder the procedure in anyway: why wouldn't you use them?
    i only use HG amps, i pin after my post training shower, everything i use has already been sterilised, no need for pads. its diff if using 10 shot bottles, of course

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i found heat to work better than ice. infact i prefer it

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Agreed, I use a heat pack about 15 mins post injection. I'm on sust300 and have no pain unless I do a shoddy injection, just a light soreness in the next few hours.

checked my temp it was at 98.8 so im not runningt a fever hopefully this shit heals up real soon want be pinning anymore of this sust sticking too test e

Thread Information