md78912 is offline New Member

Newbie needs help

I have been doing research for about a year and I am starting my first cycle soon. I have 10 weeks worth of sust at 500 mgs per week, 10 weeks worth of deca at 350 mgs per week, and 3 weeks worth of dbol at 20 mgs per day. My plan as of right now is to start the dbol and sust simultaneously and leave out the deca all together, because I was only able to get nolvadex , can't seem to find dostinex. Since nolvadex fights the negative side effects of both sust and dbol I figure they are ok to take together even though it is my first cycle. My question is would it be ok to take the dbol, sust, and deca, and if i start to experince negative side effects, begin taking nolvadex and stop pinning the deca? I thought this might be acceptable because my dosages are fairly low and it is a short cycle, so i may not experience side effects at all. I would really appreciate any advice you guys can give me. Sorry if I said anything stupid, but I am still a newbie. Oh and I forgot to mention I am mostly going for strength gains and I don't care about bloat or how I look at all.

Stats: height 6' 1'', weight 225, bf 23%, age 25

I use this site for entertainment purposes only, I do not use or condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal substances

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board....

A first cycle should be test only, the reason we say this is so we can better gauge the side effects. If you ran all three compounds at the same time and suffered some real harsh sides how would you know which compound was causing those sides?? So we stick to test only for the first run..

I'd like to know why you think nolva can't be run with deca ????

All this said you should really put your cycle back until you've reduced your bf%, running a cycle with such a high bf will open you up to all kinds of unwanted estrogen related side effects. To be safe its a better idea to reduce you bf% to 15 or below...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information