Thread: anavar cycle

mgs83 is offline Associate Member

anavar cycle

Hey guys,

i've never taking anavar before, and have a coupl questions. I am not looking into doing Test, or any other injectable anabolic , can anavar be taken alone without adding in another? I am looking to gain the benefits of the anavar but am not sure if it needs to be taken with anything or how long to cycle with it for. If you guys could give me some suggestions on how the best way to take anavar, that would be great.

BF%- 9.5%
    Weight- 191lbs
    Height- 6'0
    Age- 27

ochana25 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro i did anavar once on its own and i felt unbelievable but when i got blood work done my doctor said my test levels were low. so no dont take it on its own throw some test in and just do a low dose of it im only doing 400mg a week of test and im actually starting the anavar today. was doing winstrol for a day lol but i took the advice from people on the forum and stopped it.

hey buddy, ya I knew that since it wasnt a really STRONG anabolic , it wouldnt effect my test levels to much, but again, it will lower it, and I dont want to have issues with that you know? I bought a vile of Test-E and have been skeptical on starting it. Sticking myself is getting the better half of me hahaha, honestly can you say you have seen really good results just cycling the test? What do you plan on doing wit the anavar ? Cylce length? dosage?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you need too throw test in there pinning is nothing and the results of var alone are nott what u think

thanks man, thats what I have been hearing, since I am new to cycling do you or would anyone have a recommendation for dosing a Test-E cycle? I would think 12 weeks, followed by a PCT 3 weeks after my last injections of test? The PCT tends to confuse a bit, its the meds and the dosage amounts and intervals to take them at is what gets me, any suggestions of a test-e with PCT cylce broken down? I want to make sure that if i do this, I do it correctly u know?

laveycraft is offline Junior Member
    ive done 2 60mg 7 week cycles of var with no test.loved it var did slightly supress test levels, but doesnt stop u all together like test will 100%.im gonna be doing it again here shortly with maybe a test booster. i personally dont want to mess with the sides from test,i like hair,lol.

hey bro, ya i means as of right now I currently am taking a test booster (T-BOMB II) i've also tried Healthy n Fit's Advanced Steroidal Complex, Pink Magic, all seemed to work pretty decent. I wanted to try MassFX any info on that? any good? But the anavar is something I wanted to take for its vascularity and its ability to make u rock hard and shed off stubborn midsection fat. 60mg of var, how many times a day and frequency? Did you see good results from the var doing to week cycles?

laveycraft is offline Junior Member
    no info on massfx. i gained 10 lbs each cycle of var, lost some belly fat nothing major though.arms very pumped up.make sure to drink lots of water.i took 30mg at 7am and 30 at about 6pm then went to gym. and my cycles were actually only 50 days each. i will be taking creatine along with the var.

Anavar only cycle is good. Anavar will slow you down. It didn't shut me down but it did slow me down. Since your endogenous Test level is lowered you're going to have to PCT. It's a good idea to run a low dose (150mg/wk to 250mg/wk) of Test to maintain your endogenous level of Test.

i was under the impression that anavar was a mild anabolic , and at lower doses such as 30-45mg a PCT would not be necesarry? I heard different opinions from people and I am not sure what to do here. If i did so a PCT what would the recommended dosage be and what to take? Nolva/Clomid? I am going to be taking the liquid form of anavar, and I am also on a test booster as well, and have been for some time. Would this help keep my test levels up while on anavar? Any suggestions would be great guys, thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mgs83 View Post
    i was under the impression that anavar was a mild anabolic, and at lower doses such as 30-45mg a PCT would not be necesarry? I heard different opinions from people and I am not sure what to do here. If i did so a PCT what would the recommended dosage be and what to take? Nolva/Clomid? I am going to be taking the liquid form of anavar, and I am also on a test booster as well, and have been for some time. Would this help keep my test levels up while on anavar? Any suggestions would be great guys, thanks
    No, you'll still need a PCT.

I'd do Nolva 40/40/20/20.

Test booster won't make a difference

thanks man, for the nolva, would I wait two weeks after finishing the last dose of anavar , then beginn PCT for 4 weeks following the 40/40/20/20 dosages? What would you recommend for a anavar cycle per week for the 8 weeks? 35mg/40/40/45/45/45/45/45?

Dominick0221 is offline Junior Member
    very good info thanks

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mgs83 View Post
    thanks man, for the nolva, would I wait two weeks after finishing the last dose of anavar, then beginn PCT for 4 weeks following the 40/40/20/20 dosages? What would you recommend for a anavar cycle per week for the 8 weeks? 35mg/40/40/45/45/45/45/45?
    Start PCT 24 hours after your last var dose.

I wouldn't go under 50mg/ED on the var.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    i wouldn't run var less than 50mg per day. if you start at 50mg, keep it at 50 the whole cycle. I had great gains running 60mg my last cycle but that was stacked w/test prop & masteron . If you could find some test to add to the cycle i would definitely recommend stacking it w/the var.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    80mg, around this mark a day is good results

POPS is offline Senior Member
    if you guys had a choice of either 60-80mg/day for 8 weeks or 100 mg/day for 6 which would you choose?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    ^80mg for 8 weeks.

thanks for the info guys, see the thing is, i DO have test-e also, but I am hesitant to take it because the side effects are much greater with test than var, and you dont get total test shutdown or at least almost total test shutdown with the var than you do with the test-e. I know var is a cutting anabolic used to get real hard and lean out and loose some fat, couple that with the test, its a great combo, but I think for me personally I would rather do the var for 8 weeks. If I were to do the 50mg for the entire 8 week cycle every day, a PCT with nolva would be necessary? As a previous member suggested, 24hrs after last var dose, start nolva for 1 month 40/40/20/20, which im assuming I take every day?

Thread Information