caseycs21 is offline New Member

First time using roids...qyestions about testosterone enantato 350

Hey guys...I've been working out for the last year and am interested in moving on to the next level. A friend of mine had test e 350 but had never got around to using it, so he shot it my way. I am going to take injections not pills. The thing is...I don't know how many weeks long the cycle should last, nor do I know how many ccs/ mgs/ mls I should take weekly. Lastly, im not sure how often I should shoot up.

My goal is to increase in size...I am not looking to lean out. I could lose maybe five pounds, but overall I am looking for bulk here.

Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks.

caseycs21 is offline New Member

First time using roids...qyestions about testosterone enantato 350

Hey guys...I've been working out for the last year and am interested in moving on to the next level. A friend of mine had test e 350 but had never got around to using it, so he shot it my way. I am going to take injections not pills. The thing is...I don't know how many weeks long the cycle should last, nor do I know how many ccs/ mgs/ mls I should take weekly. Lastly, im not sure how often I should shoot up.

My goal is to increase in size...I am not looking to lean out. I could lose maybe five pounds, but overall I am looking for bulk here.

upperhandy is offline Member
    stats?
    weight
    bf%
    training history
    diet
    cycle history
    goals
    pct knowledge

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well your age matters, but typically 250-500 a wk. inject twice a wk. I would run the test for 8 wks. You are going to need pct so I suggest you cruise around this forum and check out other posts. you do not want gyno

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Read everything in the educational threads. All will be revealed concerning "roids".

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to post your stats to get the correct advice for yourself. But from what you have written so far your not ready for steroids . You have only been training for 12 months and this is no foundation to start using AAS, you need to build a solid base from yrs of training and 12 months isnt going to do this. You can go to the next level but that would mean you looking at your diet and start eating to grow, you may think your eating correctly but I doubt you really are. You also need to check out some training routines and try some different technics to push you to the next level but I can asure you AAS isnt the next stage yet.

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    well your age matters, but typically 250-500 a wk. inject twice a wk. I would run the test for 8 wks. You are going to need pct so I suggest you cruise around this forum and check out other posts. you do not want gyno
    Terrible advice. 8 weeks for Test E? he would only have the test built up in his system for 3-4weeks max. You must be mistaking test e for prop/TNE

Quote Originally Posted by caseycs21 View Post

10mL of Test E 350 will only last you 5 weeks @ 700mg/wk or 10 weeks @ 350mg/wk . One Vial of Test is not a cycle! You need to read alot more about AAS before you hurt yourself. Test can be used for both bulking or cutting it all depends on your diet. If your diet is not clean you will gain more fat than muscle. Hold off until your know what you are doing.

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    350 mg a week. 10-12 weeks. 350 should be 350 mg/ml. So 1ml has 350 mg. 350 mg a week is enough for a first cycle.

You obviously need to research a lot more though... You have only worked out one year as well so you should have at least another year of awesome steroid like natural gains.

Dominick0221 is offline Junior Member
    goodinfo

Go read about PCT. You have to do PCT.

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You need to post your stats to get the correct advice for yourself. But from what you have written so far your not ready for steroids. You have only been training for 12 months and this is no foundation to start using AAS, you need to build a solid base from yrs of training and 12 months isnt going to do this. You can go to the next level but that would mean you looking at your diet and start eating to grow, you may think your eating correctly but I doubt you really are. You also need to check out some training routines and try some different technics to push you to the next level but I can asure you AAS isnt the next stage yet.
    marcus you continue to amaze me with all this truth

Thread Information