test4456 is offline New Member

Test cyp/tbol/var cycle

Hey guys just looking for some opinions on my next cycle and some advice for pct...

26 years old (training for over 6 years)
    This will be my 3rd cycle , the previous two just test and winny
    6'2 , 218 lbs , 13 % BF
    My goal is to put on 15-20 lbs lean muscle

Week 1-14 - Test Cyp @ 600 mg PW (300mg twice a week)
    Week 1-6 - T-Bol @ 60mg ED week 1-3 , 70mg ED week 4-6
    Week 9-14 - Anavar @ 70mg ED

Also : run Arimidex @ .25 EOD from start of cycle until end of PCT
    I will take the 3 weeks between Tbol and Var to give my liver a little rest (I will also take milk thistle throughout cycle)

I plan on starting PCT 3 weeks after last pin , and I would like to use HCG this cycle (never have used it before)

What'd you recommend for PCT ? When to begin HCG and @ what dosage ?
    I plan on running the clomid all 4 weeks of PCT what dosage do you recommend? And should I add Nolva as well?

How does this cycle look otherwise ? Please give me input on PCT because I dont want to begin cycle until I have all my PCT gear on hand.

Thanks looking forward to hearing some expertise!

Forgot to mention my testicle atrophy never fully recovered from last cycle( I ran clomid only for PCT, didn't know much about HCG at the time) so I now know HCG is what I need to get this time around but I have heard mixed responses on when to run HCG some say at the end of cycle and some say throughout. I feel like running throughout would be nest to try to prevent any further "shrinkage" , but I also heard running HCG throughout the entire cycle you risk permanently shutting down your natural testosterone production, is this true ?

And by "giving my liver a rest" between weeks 6 and 9 I just meant no orals , I will still be running Test Cyp at same dosage...

Linuxian is offline Junior Member
    At reasonable doses, var isn't very harsh on the liver according to the literature available here on this site. Oral T-Bol is slightly higher hepatoxicity but without access to blood work figures, we are all just guessing here.
    I plan on running T-Bol and Var at the same time with Test. I hope to be able to do regular blood draws to look for liver issues and to monitor my Test levels every couple of weeks. I plan on posting the results here for people to see.

What kind of pct do you plan on running ?

Thread Information