barbaroja is offline New Member

Yep. Another first time juicer. Please chime in!

Hi guys, long time reader, first poster. After +10 years of training I have decided to juice for the first time. It was not in my plans but some deep reading and asking questions to some friends finally led me to the conclusion that roids can be bad if abused or misused. I am aware of the risks/benefits equation. I am 29 years, 1.80m height, 180lb weight. The recommended cycle (by a sports proffessional) is as follows:

For 8 weeks:

Winstrol every monday 50mg
    Sustanol every wednesday 250mg
    Boldenone every friday from week 4 on. 50mg
    Proviron 25mg last two weeks
    HCG ten days after cycle is over 5000UI
    Also recommended one shot of B complex one week after starting to lessen the chances of getting acne.

My actual nutrition: Trying always to have 2grs/day protein per pound of bodyweight. No creatine right now. No extra stuff, just whey protein and a balanced diet.

My objective:
    Surpass the plateau that I have reached. I am not interested in being a pro bodybuilder, just want that "little extra" to set me apart.

Please give me your comments, critics and or improvement suggestions on this cycle. I hope its well adapted to my size and bodyweight. We are 3 partners who will start the same cycle, one of them says he had already done it with good results, still I have to read a lot but do not have all the experience it takes to qualify this cycle, your advice is very valuable, guys.

Big thanks!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    It appears you need to continue with your research bro..

First cycle should be one compound only, that will be your sus/test and it needs to be injected twice ew....
    Hcg is best to be used during cycle or running upto pct, 250/350ius 2/3 times ew..

How does your pct look???
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Blog Entries
    a sports pro recommended this...i hope not...at least you came here first bro...try reading some of the educational threads about first cycles and deffinitly read up on the profiles of the compounds in question and you will see you doseing protocal is off...

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    bad first cycle listen to MATT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    bump

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Just run good old test Bro for your first cycle. 400-500mg a week. 250mg shot on Monday morning and thursday night. HCG 2x a week @ 250iu just like matt said.

I ran var also with my first cycle but wish i listened to others here and just ran test. I was uncertain which gains were from which.

How is PCT?

Do you have an AI like adex or Aroma on hand?

PCT should be somewhere along the lines like this.

Nolva 40mg first 1 to 2 weeks then 20 for the remaining 2-3 weeks.
    Clomid - I like to run 50mg for 2 weeks then 25 the remaining.

Good luck

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Man... that was toooooooo much for first cycle... use only one compound...... or may be you need to use search button... research is needed bro... you havent done any....

Blade15 is offline Senior Member

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    test e or test c only for first compound is the normal recommendation, and look into your pct WAY more. swifto's pct is great and informative check that out

Wildman84 is offline New Member
    I would seriously follow the advice on here and slowly start your first cycle with only one Steroid , i.e. Test. My very first cycle I ever took was Winstrol only. It made me very aggressive, I am not a very aggressive person at all neither. Just follow the Steroid cycles posted on this site starting with Beginner #1. You have to know how your body will react slowly over time to advance to different substances. With Steroids , patience is a virtue.

Thanks for the input guys. Yeah its evident that the cycle has flaws. And that I need to learn more. In spite of that I have decided to postpone the cycle until I am totally sure about what I am going to do, I told the other guys so but I think they are not going to stop.

Regarding if the first cycle should be only test... Is not that clear. Some people say do some say don´t. I am not planning to do many cycles, I am more inclined towards natural BB, but also not closed to helping with AAs up to a degree. The test only cycle, I understand, is used for me to test if I am prone to gyno and to check for the increase in blood pressure. However, if someone is prone to gyno, and still wants to juice... then would have the blockers at hand, one would say.

I definitely noticed a wrong part when the PCT. The reccommendation was to take proviron on cycle and the HCG off cycle. However, the HCG was said to be taken in one shot, Swifto´s posts indicating that load would cause a quick raise in estrogen, leading to possible gyno. Also his posts recommend to use Tamox, Tore and Aromasin .

I will have to talk to my supplier and ask what is available locally to design a better PCT, since I do not remember him carrying Tamox or Tore, and really do not trust much people around for this kind of things.

Input in the "only test for first cycle" greatly appreciatted. My reasoning is as follows: Its been said that the first cycle is the most effective one. Also, it is possible that its the only cycle I will ever do, however, results would tell that. Thats why I still have doubts about doing a test only cycle. Thanks guys
    Last edited by barbaroja; 04-05-2011 at 04:21 PM. Reason: missed something

This is a cycle I have been working on with the members for myself. It will also be my first cycle starting this summer. Take from it what you want.

Testosterone Cypionate from Week 1-12 @ 400mg/week (Most People will recommend 350-500mg a week)

(I am planning on having an AI such as arimidex on hand in case I start to bloat or see signs of gyno to run with the cycle at .25mg EOD)

PCT: (PCT starting 15 days after last injection)

Nolvadex :
    Weeks 1-2: 40mg ED
    Weeks 2-4: 20mg ED

Toremifen:
    Weeks 1-2: 120mg ED
    Weeks 2-4: 60mg ED

Quote Originally Posted by J. Cole View Post
    This is a cycle I have been working on with the members for myself. It will also be my first cycle starting this summer. Take from it what you want.

Testosterone Cypionate from Week 1-12 @ 400mg/week (Most People will recommend 350-500mg a week)

(I am planning on having an AI such as arimidex on hand in case I start to bloat or see signs of gyno to run with the cycle at .25mg EOD)

PCT: (PCT starting 15 days after last injection)

Nolvadex :
    Weeks 1-2: 40mg ED
    Weeks 2-4: 20mg ED

Toremifen:
    Weeks 1-2: 120mg ED
    Weeks 2-4: 60mg ED
    J why are you not using HCG fot the PCT? I thought with a 12 week cycle it was a must.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Wow, that is probably the shittiest cycle I've ever seen.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Matt and a couple others have gave you valuable info .

I suggest the simplest first cycle = easiest PCT and easiest way to figure what sides will need your attention .

You can talk to 10 guys . There always a couple that struggle with gyno/ soreness in area . There some that never had a side effect or never had progesterone problems .
    AAS is a individual learning experience . Between research and experience no 2 people will have same results . Just the same as we are all individuals .

Good luck
    Dont wanna be old

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Wow, that is probably the shittiest cycle I've ever seen.
    And you have done a great deal to help it? If your going to knock it, do back it up and maybe even provide some help.
    Last edited by J. Cole; 04-05-2011 at 10:35 PM.

and I will probably cut it down to a 10 week cycle. im staying away from hcg because i dont want to do any more needles than is necessary especially for my first cycle.

@ironside: so what do you suggest?

@ J. Cole: Got it. However, I feel you may take a longer to return your endogenous levels of test back to normal if you do not HCG . They will be back, just taking longer. Am I right?

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    HCG on cycle. Do 250 IU twice a week starting the second week of cycle until the last week. Drop the HCG during PCT so you pituitary can recover and do clomid/nolva. Just do test first cycle (I've gained almost 27 pounds so far I'm almost done with my first test e cycle).

Thread Information