BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

It's about damn time!

Ok boy's and girl's......it's been roughly 7 months or so since my last cycle. The money's in, the connection is good and I say it's time to start growing again. Well here's the proposed plan of action my brothers...tell me what ya'll think!
    Week 1-4
    Reforvit-B (spelling)- 40-60mg every day
    Week 1-10
    EQ- 200mg every 3 days
    Week 1-12
    Test Enan.- 200mg every 3 days
    Week 8-14
    Fina- 100mg Every day
    Week 1-12
    Proviron - 50mg everyday
    Post therapy have HCG and Clomid on hand
    300mg day 1/ 100mg-10 days/ 50mg-10 days
    Really looking forward to hitting this. Not sure when I'll start, things at work are getting kinda busy, and the wife and I have recently had our son so.....maybe in a couple of weeks. Wish me luck my funky brothers!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Good Luck BigTexan.....hell, I've been waiting for you to get on since I've met you!!!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by majorpecs
    Good Luck BigTexan.....hell, I've been waiting for you to get on since I've met you!!!
    Thanks!!! Well I kinda do things alittle different then most. Instead of time on = time off, I like to stretch my cycles as far apart as possible. I seem to get better gains and keep more of them this way, not to mention I train extremely hard while on that I give myself time to rest and recover. I know it doesn't take 7 months to recover, but have found that roughly 2 cycles a year is perfect for me, I respond really well this way and don't care to mess it up. I've seen to many buddies of mine get carried away and end up hurting themselves by abusing AS. But yeah, it's great to be getting back on!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey BIG T!! Whats up my brotha! U gettin any sleep these days... Hows the little man doing? Shoot me some pixs when u get a chance. Hope alls well.

OG

Thread Information