poppz is offline Senior Member

why the loss of gains on PCT?

Someone give a brief explanation on PCT causing one to lose gains.

Forthelooks is offline New Member
    Because you don't have copious amounts of test coming into your body anymore. You're now relying on yourself to produce your own test (which is generally less than 500mg - or what ever you've given yourself in your cycle).

Others may have more technical answers...

Flier is offline Productive Member
    ^^^^^That, and when you loose the Test high, Itīs harder maintain the same discipline in regards to diet/exercise.

awms is offline Senior Member
    You will always loose weight on pct no matter what...alot of it will be water weight and glycogen within the muscle and not actual muscle...some will be subcutaneous water from high estrogen and a small amount of course will be muscle but this doesnt have to happen with proper diet and training.

During pct I always loose around 5lbs in the first couple weeks which is all water in the muscle...you might feel a little flat or less "full" which is normal but you shouldnt loose to much more then that and if you do then your prob not eating enouph. I like to run a small amount of letro during my cycle so that my gains are 99% lean and bloat free and its not a shock when I come off and loose 15lbs in a month which is what happens to alot of guys. I might gain 15lbs in a cycle instead of 30 but I keep most of my gains which is a great feeling!

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    You will always loose weight on pct no matter what...alot of it will be water weight and glycogen within the muscle and not actual muscle...some will be subcutaneous water from high estrogen and a small amount of course will be muscle but this doesnt have to happen with proper diet and training.

During pct I always loose around 5lbs in the first couple weeks which is all water in the muscle...you might feel a little flat or less "full" which is normal but you shouldnt loose to much more then that and if you do then your prob not eating enouph. I like to run a small amount of letro during my cycle so that my gains are 99% lean and bloat free and its not a shock when I come off and loose 15lbs in a month which is what happens to alot of guys. I might gain 15lbs in a cycle instead of 30 but I keep most of my gains which is a great feeling!
    Unless u do what cro did, and actually made further gains during PCT while loosing BF.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    It's a combination of hormonal imbalance and guys that don't increase their caloric intake to solidify the gains when coming off the sauce.

**Edit** As well as dropping water weight

Thread Information