redmeat1 is offline Associate Member

Back pump or kidney pain?

How can you tell the difference?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, why would you be experiencing kidney pain?
    Is the pain made worse by running or lifting?
    Take 5g of Taurine. That should help.

Cthulhu is offline Junior Member
    Taking any orals? Drinking heavily? Not enough water?

1/2 cc of sus250 and 1 cc of tren100 eod is what i'm currently doing...also BUN levels were at a 29 4 weeks before me starting my cycle

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat1 View Post
    How can you tell the difference?
    Hows your urine look? Are you drinking plenty of water?

Jawcep is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Taking any orals? Drinking heavily? Not enough water?
    Exactly.

Kidney pain may be longer term (and much more of a concern) than a back pump.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    1/2 cc of sus250 and 1 cc of tren100 eod is what i'm currently doing...also BUN levels were at a 29 4 weeks before me starting my cycle
    If you're on tren you need to be drinking a TON of water. It's more than likely kidney pain because you aren't drinking enough. Tren wrecks your body...keep flushing it with water

I would say i'm drinking around 2 1/2 gallons of water per day...also taking cranberry pills 3 times per day and i eat a 1/4 cup of dried cranberries in the morning...prob shouldn't have started this cycle...my doctor never told me my kidney levels were high...just the other night i was going over my bloodwork and looking up all the med terms and sure enough my kidney, ast, and alt levels were all slightly high...i took an additional 3 weeks off after getting the results back...think when i'm done with this cycle i'm going to be off for at least 6 months....does hgh throw off your bloodwork? was thinking about doing a few kits while taking this long break.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I would say i'm drinking around 2 1/2 gallons of water per day...also taking cranberry pills 3 times per day and i eat a 1/4 cup of dried cranberries in the morning...prob shouldn't have started this cycle...my doctor never told me my kidney levels were high...just the other night i was going over my bloodwork and looking up all the med terms and sure enough my kidney, ast, and alt levels were all slightly high...i took an additional 3 weeks off after getting the results back...think when i'm done with this cycle i'm going to be off for at least 6 months....does hgh throw off your bloodwork? was thinking about doing a few kits while taking this long break.
    Bro, if you're not healthy, don't put anything in your body that doesn't naturally belong there. Give yourself a break from everything. Gaining some muscle isn't worth messing up your kidneys

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^^agreed especially tren ! Tren is extremely harsh on your body but it is not uncommon to get back pumps while being on it

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    If you're on tren you need to be drinking a TON of water. It's more than likely kidney pain because you aren't drinking enough. Tren wrecks your body...keep flushing it with water
    I would say your probably incorrect

The harshness of AAS is usually blow out of proportion

It sounds to me like back pumps...

Does it get worse as the day goes on?

If you struggle to sleep use a hot water bottle on ur lower back as you sleep
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    tren is harsh there is no doubt about it baseline it sides are the worse out of any aas relative to the amount injected

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    I would say your probably incorrect

The harshness of AAS is usually blow out of proportion

It sounds to me like back pumps...

Does it get worse as the day goes on?

If you struggle to sleep use a hot water bottle on ur lower back as you sleep
    OP stated that prior to cycle doc said kidney levels were high. There is no way tren helped the situation.

**Edit** Im not saying that I'm right in that he needs to drink more water, but if you're kidney levels are already elevated, it's not smart to be on any form of juice let alone tren.
    Last edited by Eazy20; 04-06-2011 at 12:34 PM.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Did miss the part about the high kidney values... My bad...

Either way I would point it to back pumps/cramps... However since you know you have had high values b4 I would get them checked again....

No doubt tren is one of, if not the harshest AAS....But does that mean its going to cause kidney failure??

Get the BW done bro... Or drop it if u wanna be safe
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Did miss the part about the high kidney values... My bad...

Either way I would point it to back pumps/cramps... However since you know you have had high values b4 I would get them checked again....

No doubt tren is one of, if not the harshest AAS....But does that mean its going to cause kidney failure??

Get the BW done bro... Or drop it if u wanna be safe
    No sir, not necessarily. However, if liver cancer runs in my family, I wouldn't be hitting the bars getting smashed every night much like if my kidneys were already troubling me, I wouldn't reach for the harshest AAS available. It probably is just back pumps considering he is drinking 2.5 gallons of water a day, but if I were him, I would still get off the tren . Only got one body to live in haha

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Generally, you can't feel any pain in your solid organs until they're seriously inflamed or failing. I would assume that it is just a back pump.

thanks for the advice guys...i'll prob drop the tren ..only doing a 8 weeker anyway and i've been on for 3 now....whats the highest kidney (BUN) level you guys have seen(heard of)? can't imagine what some of the pros BW looks like.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    please do not play doctor and post up inaccurate information

think i'm just going to stop everything and wait till mid june to get bloodwork done again and hopefully by then my levels will be back to normal.

Thread Information