ucf465 is offline Associate Member

Liv 52 along with orals?

I was wondering if liv 52 should be taken along with tbol or should it be used as liver PCT when done taking the orals?

I have read that if you take liv 52 during you wont get 100% of the compound (Tbol) but at the same time i wouldnt want to risk damaging my liver.

ucf

dru23 is offline Junior Member
    i am not sure ab tbol. i can tell you that with other orals such as dbol and winny and especially drol and other more liver toxics, you def take the liv52 during, as well as milk thistle and anything else that can help. i have taken methyltrienelone, considered oral tren . and i took livercare, liv52 and milk thistle, id rather err on the side of safe than dangerous.

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Turanabol and var are less toxic per mg than any other oral but high doses can still damage your liver.

parksy is offline Junior Member
    is liv 52 available OTC in canada... also I heard milk thistle as support for helping reduce aas liver toxicity was a bodybuilder myth, is this true or not?

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Liv52 works better than milk thistle and you can find it almost anywhere.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes, take it alongside the oral.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ive read this with h drol as well not to take while on cycle, to take after .sounds bunk..

Quote Originally Posted by dru23 View Post
    i am not sure ab tbol. i can tell you that with other orals such as dbol and winny and especially drol and other more liver toxics, you def take the liv52 during, as well as milk thistle and anything else that can help. i have taken methyltrienelone, considered oral tren. and i took livercare, liv52 and milk thistle, id rather err on the side of safe than dangerous.
    I read that taking milk thistle along side an oral is more toxic than just an oral because of the way it works, and to use as a liver cleanse after oral kick start. Is there any truth to this?

Btw thanks everyone for responding

ucf

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ucf465 View Post
    I was wondering if liv 52 should be taken along with tbol or should it be used as liver PCT when done taking the orals?

I have read that if you take liv 52 during you wont get 100% of the compound (Tbol) but at the same time i wouldnt want to risk damaging my liver.

ucf
    Honestly, the whole orals and liver toxicity thing is way over rated. I'm not advocating everyone take orals for 52 weeks straight, but at moderate doses and for a brief time (4-8 weeks), you will be fine unless you have some pre-existing condition.

I take liv-52 after I stop my orals.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Honestly, the whole orals and liver toxicity thing is way over rated. I'm not advocating everyone take orals for 52 weeks straight, but at moderate doses and for a brief time (4-8 weeks), you will be fine unless you have some pre-existing condition.

I take liv-52 after I stop my orals.

Exactly, why lessen the effectiveness of your orals while you're on them. I'd prefer to think of milk thistle, liv52, or UDCA as more of a PCT for your liver

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I read that taking milk thistle along side an oral is more toxic than just an oral because of the way it works, and to use as a liver cleanse after oral kick start. Is there any truth to this?

Btw thanks everyone for responding

ucf
    How can a natural liver cleanser be harsh on your liver, that's a like a natural skin moisturizer (say aloe) being harsh on your hands. No its not harsh.

Liv52 is combination of herbs most of which are renowned for their blood, liver, and kidney detoxifying (stronger than a cleanser) properties.

And Tbol is very mild, it won't cause liver damage at any amount, and really doesn't even warrant liver protection, but its never a bad idea. Although higher dosages of any oral (even mild ones) can alter liver values especially trys, LDL & HDL in negative ways, but even this is only temporary and will be restored to normalcy shortly after discontinuation with the short half-life compounds.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this, been busy with exams. Thanks to everyone for all of your helpful advise.

ucf

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to this, been busy with exams. Thanks to everyone for all of your helpful advise.

ucf
    what age are you? before you start taking anything

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    No tablet works miracles

meat&2veg is offline Associate Member
    I am taking T-Bol @ 50mg ED and I take 20mg in morning 10mg lunch and 20mg at dinner...Everytime I take my T-Bol I take 2 Liv52's.
    I have good gains and no liver problems that I can see or feel.

Take care of your liver is best bet when running any oral.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Before during and after...its cheap and there are no downsides other than the money it costs so if you are running orals or anything else that puts a strain on your liver the addition of Liv52 is a good thing.

PS I contracted HepC back in the early 80s and have been taking Liv52 ( actually LiverCare since this is the name its sold under in the US) daily for the past 6 months. Prior to that I had liver pain from swelling of the liver pretty constantly and any time I ate any dairy or a lot of protein the pain would be pretty substantial. For the past 3 months I have been completly pain free and the swelling is non existant, this is eating 300+ gms of protein a day and even when I loose it and have a cheat meal of 1 pint of pistachio ice cream there is still no pain. Wooowee!!!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Exactly, why lessen the effectiveness of your orals while you're on them. I'd prefer to think of milk thistle, liv52, or UDCA as more of a PCT for your liver
    I just noticed this reply, have you read that the addition of Liv52 will reduce the blood concentration of orals? I can see where you are coming from, but I could just as easily see Liv52 not having any significant effect on blood levels yet providing valuable protection to the liver while on cycle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

ucf
    I think you should take it daily with your cycle. It will not inhibit your gains.

Thread Information