slick_ is offline New Member

Anavar Cycle interruption after 5 weeks...NEED ADVICE!!

Hey everyone, I have a question I would like to ask. 4 weeks ago I began a Anavar cycle. This is the first time I have ever used an anabolic . I have never taken anything such as test boosters for that matter either so I didnt really ramp it up in that sense. I am 23, 5"11 and currently weigh 204 lbs. I began the cycle at 207 lbs. I am taking tribulus, vitamin e, vitamin C, liver care, arimidex , creatine (cremagnavol), flax seed pills and R-ala (lipoic acid) along with anavar (60 mg ED). At the end of my 5th week I am going away on vacation for 7 days where I will be cheating on my diet and drinking (its an all inclusive give me a break!). Its been about 2 months since I have drank and my diet has been a moderate fat, low carb and high protein diet.

My original plan was to complete a 8 week cycle of anavar. However, I will not be taking anavar for the week I am on vacation because i will NOT be working out and I WILL be consuming alcohol so it wont be healthy for my liver at all.

The question I would like to ask is should I just conclude my cycle at 5 weeks, go on PCT (Nolvadex ) starting immediately during my vacation and cycle off OR should I just do PCT for those 7 days and come back and complete my anavar cycle? Is there a point in going off for 7 days and then going back on only for 3 weeks? Any advice would be great!!

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    simple answer is to start your pct as soon as you leave for vacation.. how much of those gains (if any) do you expect to keep if you are treating your body like that immediately after your cycle?

Yea I am pretty depressed over the whole situation. If it was up to me I would not be vacationing right now but its for a wedding of a really close friend. I know that I will be losing significant gains. However when I get back should I simply start back up with my var cycle or should I just continue PCT ?

As soon as you PCT you're done with the cycle. If you're going to drink and get off your diet/training you might as well end your cycle and PCT. You can cycle again at some future time. Enjoy your vacation.

Thanks for the advice. I guess i'll just start PCT and take a 4 week break and start a new cycle.

Thread Information