std4 is offline Junior Member

DNP - how often is it used?

i was wondering how often is actually DNP used? For example for every 10 aas users, how many out of them use DNP?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You shouldn't be using DNP , there are far better alternatives what wont kill you that will do the same job. Drop bf via diet/cardio/hardwork.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Agreed. Why use a cellular metabolic poison. Some hard work/diet/cardio is all a person needs. Utilize a ECA stack.

iraqiwarrior is offline Associate Member
    i used it few months ago i bloated up on it and after i lost so much fat i got a huge jawline too which i never had but i had a rash which lasted 2 months and it wasnt worth it makes u so weak u cant even work out

std4 is offline Junior Member
    i was arguing with a friend, he says almost every serious bber uses it, and i said it is not used as much. just wanted to see who was right... would appreciate the feedback

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No not every serious bb use's it.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Its pretty dangerous stuff to be messing around with like marcus said there is better alternatives.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Umm. I could see some ELITE level bodybuilder using it. 99% of us aren't on that level. If you got a fat burner such as t3, clen etc. Why would anyone need to use DNP ?

Unless they are just lazy and don't wanna put any effort in diet and cardio but instead some horrible crap in their bodies...

The ones that use it I'd be curious to see their physique before and after.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Found this
    DNP FAQ
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=1182

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    I've used it twice. The first time, I was already shredded before I touched it...everywhere except my glutes. Used it. Trained the same way I always do during contest prep (high volume)... ate the same way (moderate carb, lower on some days)... did the same amount of cardio (45+ mins post-workout - tho lazy pukes say training and cardio while on have to be reduced). Used it for a week (dosage: 250mg, 500, 500, 750mg, 500, 500, 500mg). Got small all over... and still didn't have striated glutes.

Next time I used it at 250 mg for a couple weeks in the offseason. Nothing significant of note. Was already relatively lean when I started. I believe I added it because I had just sustained an injury and was unable to train at all. Maintained body composition... Lost a lot of strength.

The latter occurred both times I was on DNP : severe loss of strength. And it takes many, many months to get back up the pre-cycle level of strength.

Would I use it again? Nope.

I still have caps here from my 2nd run, years ago.

IMO, based on the first run, I wasn't impressed with it. Not for the risks involved.

And, based on my 2nd run, there are other compounds out there which can be used (safely) for the purpose I chose DNP at that time.

I've been injured a number of times since, and never resorted to using it again... simply because I don't see the point of doing so.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Thread Information