Thread: Tren cough??

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member

Tren cough??

Does it happen right after an injection? Feel like I've inhaled some bad chemical and can feel it in my throat. It's happened yesterday and today.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    yep! sometimes it'll hit you while you're still pinning

Cool, just checking. At least I know the gear is good! Odd that it doesnt happen from the first pin, it took 8 days. Tren A FYI.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dirty its like it is in the back of your throat right? It hit me once so bad i did not stop coughing for like 10 mins that is the tren cough for shizz

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I remember the first time I got tren cough...I damn near sh*t myself...You can read about it all you want and try to prepare yourself, but the truth is...you really have no idea what to expect until it hits you...scary stuff haha

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Yup. It feels like your getting sucked in after eating sh*t from a wave, and just when you think your gonna drown, you pop up and catch your breath.

chi
    do you think anyone has shit themselves while having the tren cough? i dont see it being impossible

Thats it Chi. To me it feels like breathing in to many bleach fumes like I was cleaning the shower. It only last a few mins, 2-3 but funny how it hasnt done it for the the week prior, not even a tingle of it. I thought I nicked a vain at first. At least its a positive sign of good gear! I was kinda iffy on it. No where close to shitting, but will post up a pic if I do!! LOL

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    Thats it Chi. To me it feels like breathing in to many bleach fumes like I was cleaning the shower. It only last a few mins, 2-3 but funny how it hasnt done it for the the week prior, not even a tingle of it. I thought I nicked a vain at first. At least its a positive sign of good gear! I was kinda iffy on it. No where close to shitting, but will post up a pic if I do!! LOL
    bird i thought at first i knicked a vein to which made go into a hizzy but just had to calm myself down. Pic of you shatting your pull ups will not be necessary though man hahahahaah

Just trying to contribute!

No cough today. Does it just come and go and random? Only thing I did different was warm the syringe in water before injection. I noticed the day before I had to force the gear in due to being cooler. Warmed up it flows in very nicely!

Eazy20 is offline Member
    For me, yes. It's not definite that you would get tren cough even once on a cycle. I have bodybuilder buddies who take tren ace in upwards of 900mg/wk and never get the cough

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    yep! sometimes it'll hit you while you're still pinning
    happened to me this way twice last week.....wanted to freaking DIE

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    Does it happen right after an injection? Feel like I've inhaled some bad chemical and can feel it in my throat. It's happened yesterday and today.
    Are you putting only tren in the syring or are you mixing it with test or something else. I put tren,test,and EQ in the same syringe and mix them a little before i inject.i have never gotten the cough or metal taste after doing it that way. I give my son the same thing using the same tren out of the same bottle and he gets the metal taste almost all the time and he got the cough which wasnt real bad a couple of times. I have done 3 cycles with tren never got the cough.The tren i use i converted from the pelets so i know it real,i get all the nasty side effects of tren except the cough.

Tren A, Test Prop, and GSO, 1ml each. No cough again this morning

Thread Information