lepooj is offline New Member

var / test 400 question, what would you do

Hi guys,

Ive been on var for like 10 days now, Im getting test 400 order coming friday.

I wanna start test400, what would you guys do? continue var cycle and add test 400 or stop var, and resume after test400 cycle?

Regards

manblue is offline Junior Member
    You doing test for 12 weeks? if you are run the var for the first 4 weeks with the test and when the test kicks in drop the var.

(from what ive read by others)

you done your research ? you know about pct, ai's etc?

WSC786 is offline Associate Member
    It depends on how much Var you have. I would run the T400 for 10-12 weeks whatever you have planned then leave the Var for the end. Something like the last 7-8 weeks. I would run it 2 weeks past your last injection, then start PCT day after. That would help cut you up a little bit after the test cycle. With T400 your going to hold more water then you would with Prop or Sust so I think that at the end of cycle would be better....

Pct

Hi guys,

for pct I havent really had time to read to much about pct but my dealer can get pct... I dont want to ask too much questions about pct without having read the actual thread but I dont worry about it because I do have a source..

I think im gonna continue VAR until t400 kicks in, drop it and resume var 2 weeks before end of t400 and 2 weeks past.

Thanks for the feedback guys

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    If you don't know anything about PCT and you started your cycle without knowing and without having it then you are in for a rude awaking. You need all your bases covered before anything is started; not just learn while you are on and get the stuff later!

ok thanks, i'll read up on it before i start the t400 cycle.

Cheers

Thread Information