lucasrocker is offline New Member

PLEASE HELP!!!! First time sustanon user questions

I have been working out during last 6 months. Im 62KG and 25 years old. im going to start my first sustanon cycle. each week one sustanon 250mg for 10 weeks. i have few questions.

1) whats going to be the side effects ? and are they going to be permanent ?
    2) are my testicles going to shrink ? how can i avoid that ?
    3) what can i do to have the less side effects ?
    4) is there anything serious i need to think about it before i start to take sustanon ?

ProBody. is offline New Member
    ok now 62kg is no way near enought to start cycling, unless your 5'4
    with 6 months gym training you dont have enough experience, you aint gonna grow if you dont know what your doin in a gym or kitchen. you should get some serious mass in your first training year. if you aint gaining weight all you have to do is to fix your diet.

sustanon as for your first cycle would be bad anyway, you need to do more research. read other posts in this forum and make sure you read the stickies about PCT and other stuff.

if i were you i would train natty at least 2-3 more years or untill you know how your body reacts in different diets and training methods.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    ^^ Good advice

What is your height?

And really if you could put in far more quality time in the gym and learn more about how to diet and how important it is. It'll serve you better in the future.

This needs to be a lifestlye marathon, not a sprint for that beach body pfft lol

since im a hardgainer i just want to find a short cut to do that... im 178cm. im gonna train 6 days a week and i have good diet...
    still if u think its not good for me to use sustanon plz do let me know...
    thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It takes longer than 6 months to form a foundation to use steroids , this cant be done over night and you really need to learn how to eat to grow and train correctly. There are no short cuts in this game you have to put the effort in. Even if you did start steroids they would be pointless anyway because you don't have a diet what supports any new muscle tissue so stop wasting your time and effort concentrating on something what isn't going to help you, if you diverted this attention on your diet and training programme you will start seeing results. You should be experiencing amazing gain within the first 18 months of training and if you aren't then these areas what Ive told you about are to blame.

EXACTLY what marcus said.

What is your training program like

Lets see your good diet please.

Breakfast : 5 boiled egg + 2 banana
    Lunch : big plate Rice with chicken or meat or any stew
    after one hour : Snack (protein biscuites or something like that)
    with training one litre milk
    right after training : 3 scope protein shake (true mass)
    dinner : bread and pasta with meat
    before sleep : 1 scope protein shake

You're in good hands.

pittbull123 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    taking sus as a first isnt necessarily a problem, not reccomended tho, i would say start on a easier to manage oral, liek dyanabol first, , but liek the other guys said, jus train better, 6 days can be over training if ur dietary an calorie needs dont match, no good burning 10000 calories at the the gym, wen during the day u only consumed 9000, numbers are obviously bogus im jus proving a point, eat more, an train for bulk, train in short heavy liftin bursts, i understand being skinny an never gettin gains, believe me they will come an wen u hit ur peak then try a juice for that extra 3 to 4 kilos, gaining 10 kilos an losing 9 all within a year ,
    people will jus laugh at u,

Quote Originally Posted by lucasrocker View Post
    Breakfast : 5 boiled egg + 2 banana
    Lunch : big plate Rice with chicken or meat or any stew
    after one hour : Snack (protein biscuites or something like that)
    with training one litre milk
    right after training : 3 scope protein shake (true mass)
    dinner : bread and pasta with meat
    before sleep : 1 scope protein shake
    BIG PROBLEM is I don't know the macros (protein/fats/carbs) in your diet or the amounts of food. However:
    -Take out 1 banana and add a cup of oats. Go for 6 egg whites and 2 wholes.
    -8oz of chicken and cup of rice, add half a avocado?
    -Ditch the snack and do a shake with some healthy fats like fish oil along with some carbs
    - Milk as your preworkout meal? No man, do fish and rice or a potato, peanut butter as your fat source or something else
    -How much protein/carbs is in your true mass 3 scoops? Add in some type of fats
    - pasta is good, potato is better along with 8oz of LEAN red meat
    - scoop of protein along with a fat source.

Just some quick shit I'm coming up with at the top of my head. Hit up the diet forum and learn about how to design a better diet, learn about macro nutrients, etc.

Dude diet is so vital its incredible Im having a REALLY bad F*CKING day if Im not eating my meals
    Quote Originally Posted by pittbull123 View Post
    taking sus as a first isnt necessarily a problem, not reccomended tho, i would say start on a easier to manage oral, liek dyanabol first, , but liek the other guys said, jus train better, 6 days can be over training if ur dietary an calorie needs dont match, no good burning 10000 calories at the the gym, wen during the day u only consumed 9000, numbers are obviously bogus im jus proving a point, eat more, an train for bulk, train in short heavy liftin bursts, i understand being skinny an never gettin gains, believe me they will come an wen u hit ur peak then try a juice for that extra 3 to 4 kilos, gaining 10 kilos an losing 9 all within a year ,
    Bad advice man.

3 scope of true mass got 50grams protein.
    and maybe it sounds crazy but im having 1 litre milk during my workout.
    i already bought the sustanon . but im not sure what to do? im afraid i do something crazy and regret for rest of my life...
    so i need clear advice
    thanks everyone

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    Research, Reseacrh, Research, and you will find what your looking for, its all on here.

Milk during your work out? I'd take that out IMO.

You can hold on to the sustanon for a couple of years. Look at the expiration date usually a couple of years.

Id follow the diet I gave you if I was you, just my thoughts. You got a freebie there.

Research more into training, training techniques etc. Train your legs hard F*CKING core don't be a p*ssy. lol

Start defining your goals and realize this is a lifestyle IF you want a truly good physique.

tnx mate...
    it really change my mind.
    how about if i go for just one shot sustanon ... just one time 250mg. is it going to work ?

Ashantti is offline New Member
    Hello All. This particular forum is perfect for me. I consider myself new AGAIN because I tried ONE cycle of Sustanon over 11 years ago under the support/advice of one of my military buddies. Now that I am out of the military and I live here in Atlanta, I really have no one to advise me now. I said that to say, this will be like I'm brand new again and I have no idea where to start. I intend on using ONE cycle of Sustanon to gain 12 pounds. I am muscular; 5'10, 165-170. Will that do the trick and how long will it take if I follow a high protein diet and follow and 6-day workout week? (of course alternating body parts every other day).

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBody. View Post
    ok now 62kg is no way near enought to start cycling, unless your 5'4
    with 6 months gym training you dont have enough experience, you aint gonna grow if you dont know what your doin in a gym or kitchen. you should get some serious mass in your first training year. if you aint gaining weight all you have to do is to fix your diet.

sustanon as for your first cycle would be bad anyway, you need to do more research. read other posts in this forum and make sure you read the stickies about PCT and other stuff.

if i were you i would train natty at least 2-3 more years or untill you know how your body reacts in different diets and training methods.
    Hey... 5'4'' thats me... but i am 72 kgs... Very true ProB... 10X....
    Last edited by Blade15; 04-06-2011 at 03:52 AM.

23G
    23G is offline Junior Member
    i think all of your questions are answered in the steroid profile.

Quote Originally Posted by lucasrocker View Post
    tnx mate...
    it really change my mind.
    how about if i go for just one shot sustanon... just one time 250mg. is it going to work ?
    Read the steroid profiles. Your questions are answered. Most recommend with to do eod shots

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pittbull123 View Post

very bad advice esp. for a first post

anadroljack is offline Associate Member
    i just want to say,i agree that you need more training,but i also want to say i love sustanon ,always have.

anadroljack is offline Associate Member
    nice avatar cyounger100

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Eat eat eat eat and eat......

Thread Information