Thread: newbie

stomper123 is offline New Member

Ok i will start with i know that i should have done wayyyyyy more research so i wouldnt be in this situation. I just started a cycle 3 days ago, the cycle i am on is the novice cycle #2-1 in the cycle section. Here are my questions to start with i am 195 lbs 37 years old an 19% body fat, today i was doing a little research and most people seem to say never start a cycle over 15%. With that said what do i do now? should i stop since i am only a few days in and drop my body fat then restart? I am also worried after reading the negatives of starting over a certain bodyfat that i might have more problems arise with gyno and putting on additional body fat because of starting at a higher body fat. I am also curious if there is any way to combate the bloat (excessive water gain) from taking the dbol . Also because of the additional muscle gain which of course burns more calories will my body fat go down while i am on the cycle, i know that one conflicts the other in terms of gaining muscle and droping body fat i just really dont want my body fat to go up any higher. please take mercy on me i know that alot of my problems i am asking about are from me not doing enough research. Thanks

kelevra is offline Member
    what are you on?

Test cyp 400mg deca 300 milligrams a week .......dbol 30 mg and nolva 20 mg daily

27300man is offline Associate Member
    I assume you'll be fine. I would just have Nolva in hand if s/s of gyno come up. Have diet in check, and do more cardio. Pros chime in!

Bump!

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Man ... you should have done lots and loads of research before you begin your cycle... you stated that then why you being so impatient??

wow great responce really helpful

Blade i thought i was pretty clear that i made a mistake not doing enough research. What i am looking for because I have already started is answers to the questions i posted so i can try to not make any more mistakes, i dont know how that is being impatient if i was in a situation where i had not already started i would understand your responce. But thanks again for the great responce blade it was really helpful.
    27300 thankyou for responce, like you said if some pros could chime in that would be great.
    Also one more question should i be taking the nolva daily or just when any gyno issue may arise?
    Thanks

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Look bro... every one here is gonna tell you that about research... And save those thank you's for other members... anyway good luck bro...

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stomper123 View Post
    Test cyp 400mg deca 300 milligrams a week .......dbol 30 mg and nolva 20 mg daily
    First drop the Dbol . There is no need for it on a first time cycle. The strength gains can also get you hurt if you are in not pretty peak form to begin with. You might think about reducing or dropping the Deca . If Mr. Willy is saying stiff than it’s your decision, but again for a 1st cycle there is no need. Especially in your condition. Not to be harsh, but 190 and 19% could be much better. I won’t preach at you like others might, but you will have to be mindful of sides. I’m about 19-20%, but I’m almost 290 right now. I have no sides. On 500mg Test weekly & don’t have to take E blockers. But there are other issues. I (due to my high fat) am having problems gaining clean weight. As you get fatter it is easier to gain fat. So, my suggestion to you is to drop prob everything, but the test and focus on cutting some weight slowly. That means quality calories, right below what it would take you to gain weight. Shed off some of the fat at about 1 pound per week.

Thanks kelevra i appreciate the help. One question though if i drop the dbol and deca will they stay good so i can use them down the road?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yes they will.

Thread Information