Dawuuud is offline New Member

Hmph. Newbie in search of opinions..

I'm currently 22.5, but I ran my first cycle at 22.1 I ran a stacked cycle of prop and sust. Prop 100 eod (10cc) two weeks into prop cycle I started a sust 250 to add to it. 125 x 2 a week and backed the prop down to twice a week. I ran this a total of 9 weeks. (prop only lasted just short of 1 month) I gained 18 pounds of lean muscle and ran a pct consisting of tromeferine?spelling? For 5 weeks 120/90/60/30/20, during my pct I did loose some noteable strength around 10 pounds an excersize but I have maintained my weight precisely and have now begun to make gains again naturally. I haven't been back to see my doctor to get bloodwork done again yet but I am anxious to see the results.. The more i read on this forum the more unprepared i feel i was for my first cycle despite my great results. Needless to say if everything goes well with my doctor i plan on running an additional cycle in say 1 month meaning ive been off 10 weeks. My next cycle i plan to be completely prepared to safeguard my wonderful nuts wellbeing.. I want to run a T400 cycle for 8 weeks. I plan on incorporating hcg through out the cycle along with a low dosage of letro. Then carry out the hcg and letro through my pct along with a possible Nolva my last two weeks of cycle. I havent even begun to try to draw up dosage on these other than the st.. (Gear) itself. So what im looking for is advice on T400 used in congruence with HCG, Letro, and Nolva. Any advice is appreciated even if all it consists of is bashing my plan and past experience (last cycle). Thanks for your time, my future kids existence may depend on it!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawuuud View Post
    I'm currently 22.5, but I ran my first cycle at 22.1 I ran a stacked cycle of prop and sust. Prop 100 eod (10cc) two weeks into prop cycle I started a sust 250 to add to it. 125 x 2 a week and backed the prop down to twice a week. I ran this a total of 9 weeks. (prop only lasted just short of 1 month) I gained 18 pounds of lean muscle and ran a pct consisting of tromeferine?spelling? For 5 weeks 120/90/60/30/20, during my pct I did loose some noteable strength around 10 pounds an excersize but I have maintained my weight precisely and have now begun to make gains again naturally. I haven't been back to see my doctor to get bloodwork done again yet but I am anxious to see the results.. The more i read on this forum the more unprepared i feel i was for my first cycle despite my great results. Needless to say if everything goes well with my doctor i plan on running an additional cycle in say 1 month meaning ive been off 10 weeks. My next cycle i plan to be completely prepared to safeguard my wonderful nuts wellbeing.. I want to run a T400 cycle for 8 weeks. I plan on incorporating hcg through out the cycle along with a low dosage of letro. Then carry out the hcg and letro through my pct along with a possible Nolva my last two weeks of cycle. I havent even begun to try to draw up dosage on these other than the st.. (Gear) itself. So what im looking for is advice on T400 used in congruence with HCG, Letro, and Nolva. Any advice is appreciated even if all it consists of is bashing my plan and past experience (last cycle). Thanks for your time, my future kids existence may depend on it!
    TOO MUCH TOO EARLY! Food is your best chemical now. You already have a lot of test so please stop messing with it.

Valid point and it has been heard so don't think I'm trying to be rude when i ask do you have any opinion on my last cycle and its substance? Perhaps a little wisdom on what i should have done different?

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Man... Another impatient 22 and half yr old guy... They just cant wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Blade15 View Post
    Man... Another impatient 22 and half yr old guy... They just cant wait...
    Here we go again. Merely looking for advice on my first cycle now. Simmer clearly pointed out that i was "too young" then you follow up with a completely useless comment. as posted before.. VALID POINT AND HAS BEEN HEARD.. Maybe you missed that? Anyone with any information that can help me learn would be greatly appreciated.. Perferably information that hasnt already been posted on this thread already... THANKS!

Flacco is offline Member
    All you should really learn now is that its way too early for you to be juicing. If you come to this site anymore, you should come to the training and diet section. Stay out of here because by doing research for something that you plan on doing in a few years, you'll tempt and talk yourself into doing it sooner. Keep cycling now, you run the risk of shutting down your own bodies natural testosterone production. You'll basically be a bald, hairy, woman addicted to steroids Wait a few years and don't tempt yourself by researching it. Do the right thing.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    All you should really learn now is that its way too early for you to be juicing. If you come to this site anymore, you should come to the training and diet section. Stay out of here because by doing research for something that you plan on doing in a few years, you'll tempt and talk yourself into doing it sooner. Keep cycling now, you run the risk of shutting down your own bodies natural testosterone production. You'll basically be a bald, hairy, woman addicted to steroids Wait a few years and don't tempt yourself by researching it. Do the right thing.
    We're getting closer! At least your post was informative flacco thank you!

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    I know this is in your mind useless to you, but everyone here will tell you that you are too young (Probably for good reasons). Therefore you are looking for advice in all the wrong places.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Are you prepared to accept the potential risks of using gear before your body is finished developing? Do you know what those risks are?

Holy shit. If steroids make me as ignorant or as stubborn as the last two people to post I'll never do em again. IM LOOKING FOR ADVICE On my first cycle (what I should have done differently Ect.) NOT HOW IM TOO YOUNG ect. If for some reason I do indeed decide to run another cycle in the near future I'll be sure to make a thread for half the members here to tell me I am to young.. Till then will someone please give me their
    opinion on my last cycle and what should have been done differently..

Flacco is offline Member
    Nobody will enable you here. Especially after that Post^^^^^^ If you want that type of advise, you'll have to go to one of the other websites where people get "blind" advice without listing any of their stats. Sites where inexperienced people give advice to other inexperienced people. I've read through quite a few other websites and most of the advise is garbage. I only come to this site. Anyone that advises you or helps you to plan a cycle is inexperienced themselves and obviously doesn't know what they're talking about. Good Luck

Enable me? By critiqueing my last cycle? Uhhhh

Flacco is offline Member
    Giving you advice on what did you did wrong, is the same thing as giving you advice on how to do it right.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    Giving you advice on what did you did wrong, is the same thing as giving you advice on how to do it right.
    ^^^^exactly

Sorry bud, no one will give you the advice you're looking for....even if it's critiquing your last cycle. No one is trying to be a d1ck to you, it's just moral rules not to enable someone who is not ready for aas use...age,diet,etc

Go on.. Get 45+ lbs on the cycle..... Go on..

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Do not confuse wisdom for ignorance. There are multiple problems with your first cycle. And hopefully one of them isn't going to be permanent. But only time will tell. Good luck.

Blood tests come back next Tuesday,so yes we will see.. And I do understand the idea of being "morally right" but it's very frustrating when all you want is answers..

07santafe is offline New Member
    if all you wanted was answers you might have wanted to check for them before jumping into a cycle theres plenty of info on here that would have told you that you need to wait a bit before using or what a good cycle and how to go about it would have been just as easy to find but being impatient and not looking into things cost you. so naturally people on here arent going to want to just tell you oh do it this way when opbviously your not willing to put in any time to do the things you need.

Yet again.. How many times are you people going to write the same thing on this post? One carefree and morally responsible person who despite possibly not wanting me to do another cycle would still rather educate me what I did wrong so I would learn from my mistake..

Quote Originally Posted by Dawuuud View Post
    Yet again.. How many times are you people going to write the same thing on this post? One carefree and morally responsible person who despite possibly not wanting me to do another cycle would still rather educate me what I did wrong so I would learn from my mistake..
    No one is going to spoon feed you...

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    Your last cycle your pct sucked. I can't really say your cycle was bad if you got good results but a first cycle with prop for 1 month and then a low dose of sust seems strange.

Don't run letro on your next cycle until you have some major gyno flare up. Letro will kill your estrogen to zero and make your joints hurt. Use aromasin or arimidex . HCG 500iu a week is all you need, keep it in the fridge, inject with insulin pins. PCT should be Nolva and Clomid for 4 weeks. Test at 400mg a week should be good (should have done it as a first cycle). That's pretty much all you can do in hopes you don't mess up your endocrine system. Also if you aren't using prop you'll want to go to 10 or 12 weeks. 8 weeks should be good with prop.

Another thing is you need to wait more than ten weeks to start your second cycle. time on + pct = time off. So wait at least 14 weeks to start up your second cycle.

Good luck with your balls mate.

Blasted blogger, your advice is greatly appreciated friend. Let your day be a blessed one!

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Dawuud, the only advice you should get is NOT to use steroids . Anything else is wrong, on a moral and on a physical level. Morally, us knowing we're going to hurt you by giving you advice puts us in the wrong. Physically, you risk damaging a developing endocrine system by taking steroids . So either way you want to look at it, it's wrong. Now, by critiquing your cycle, you're wanting us to tell you how to make that cycle "safe." Well, there is no such thing as "safe," not to anyone, but especially a kid (your endocrine system is still developing therefore you're a kid). So now, you have a situation where there is no safe, and thus you have to assess a benefit to risk ratio. Let's go over your benefits and risks:

Benefits:

Putting on a little muscle (and losing fat if that's your goal)
    Gaining some strength
    Faster recovery from workout

Risks:

Going bald
    Erectile Dysfunction
    Permanent Low Testosterone
    High Cholesterol and BP
    Damage to liver and kidneys (depending on drugs, existing conditions, etc)
    Sterility
    Ligament and tendon damage
    Acne
    Decreased libido
    Depression
    Permanent damage to endocrine system

And I'm sure you can think of a few more on both sides. That was just a sample to get you thinking of it like this. Now, you also have to assess the likely hood and the magnitude of each of these benefits and risks. On top of that, you have to factor in how your age and developing endocrine system affects these risks. See, it's not just a "wow these drugs get you bigger" game.

Thread Information