Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member

When is best to use Masteron?

I am currently on a 12 week Test E 500 per week. When is the best time to add masteron and for how long should i run it? Is it gonna interfere with my PCT if its during my PCT?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    It seems like you have done zero research lol, we need more info from you. What are your stats?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    I am currently on a 12 week Test E 500 per week. When is the best time to add masteron and for how long should i run it? Is it gonna interfere with my PCT if its during my PCT?
    If it wasn't in your plan, you don't. And you sure as shit don't add more steroids during your PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    It seems like you have done zero research lol, we need more info from you. What are your stats?
    All i do is ask questions and i can read a million different threads that state a million different answers but i havent came across anything on it. This site is about asking questions and getting accurate answers not stating It seems like you have done zero research. Instead of saying something like that why couldnt you just point a article that might help a person out?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If it wasn't in your plan, you don't. And you sure as shit don't add more steroids during your PCT.
    It was in my plan after my Test cycle was done to harden up. I havent came across any info on the subject many of my friends have done it but i dont know if it was the proper thing and time to do it thats why i asked. I know most of the time a PCT is not needed when you use it but clarification would be great not just for myself but others as well. Thanks for any help that you can give on the subject.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Dude you are in no position to be using AAS...

I suggets you read all of the stickies in the Q & A, educational and PCT sections to begin with and come back when you have some understanding
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Dude you are in no position to be using AAS...

I suggets you read all of the stickies in the Q & A, educational and PCT sections to begin with and come back when you have some understanding
    I have read stickies from both Q&A-PCT section-Workout questions-diets-i have studies this site and others for several years off and on. I ask questions not only for myself but others as well and i forward the information to them so they can see what other peoples opinions are not just my own. I have a very clear understanding on what i am putting in my body and how to do it properly not just through here but through my professional health care provider. Just like the question i asked previously it was to help out a friend and see if he was doing something properly cause i didnt recall seeing anything like it recently. My stats are 6 foot currently 186 pounds was 175 pounds 10 days ago 26 years old been training over ten years around 9-11%bf rough estimate.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Masteron is not something you want to stay on for a long time,you also need to be lean to see any benefits from using it. It will cause your hair to fall out really fast and enlargement of the prostate.I stayed on it for the last 4 weeks of a 12 week cycle,it was Masteron E so i treated just like Test E as far as PCT goes.I started my PCT 2 weeks after my last shot of E based stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    Masteron is not something you want to stay on for a long time,you also need to be lean to see any benefits from using it. It will cause your hair to fall out really fast and enlargement of the prostate.I stayed on it for the last 4 weeks of a 12 week cycle,it was Masteron E so i treated just like Test E as far as PCT goes.I started my PCT 2 weeks after my last shot of E based stuff.
    Yeah he was gonna take it 2 weeks after his last shot while he started his PCT our other buddy did it that way and advised him to do it like that. I didnt know what week would be best for him thanks for the reply.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you hair come back after cycle?

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    .........this seems contradictory to the description in the AAS Profile section on this board? I have run Masteron for 12 weeks at 600mg per week, with fantastic results and minimum sides (aggression was slightly higher than normal). I ran it with Test E at 500mg per week and ran the masteron for 1 week after last injection of Test E. I started PCT 2 weeks after last Test E shot, which was 1 week after last Masteron shot. I loved Masteron and was thrilled with the results.

Since it seems you are in week 2-3 of your cycle, I would do one of two things:

1) My recommendation........scratch the Masteron this cycle. No offense, but it seems like you need to be better prepared. Plan out your next cycle and have everything on board and ready to go, knowing what each chemical does and how long it should be run for and at what dosage.

2) Extend your test cycle to 14 weeks and add in the masteron at weeks 2-14 or 4-14 (depending if you can obtain it in time). Run it 1 week longer than the Test E and start PCT 1 week after last dosage of Masteron.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Can you explain this in more detail please.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you have to ask whether you can take AAS in Post Cycle Therapy , then no, you're not ready to cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You really need to stop what your doing and start understanding what these compounds do to the body and what exactly is pct. Its not wise to start something what you have no idea about and then ask questions your better off asking questions first then you would do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You really need to stop what your doing and start understanding what these compounds do to the body and what exactly is pct. Its not wise to start something what you have no idea about and then ask questions your better off asking questions first then you would do it right.
    Ok well maybe im not getting myself across ITS NOT FOR ME i was asking it for a friend of mine who is on the same cycle as i am. I dont plan on taking masteron at all during this cycle a friend of mine is on the same cycle as myself and this is what he is planning on doing and i am bored so im asking questions. Just to be clear i have a very good understanding on the compounds that i am putting into my body and since this is my first cycle im sticking to only one compound which is test e to see how my body reacts instead of putting 2 in and not knowing what sides i get from each one. I have a clear PCT program in place with everything i need on hand. My doctor is informed about everything as well and i had my bloodwork taken before my cycle and i will have it taken after my PCT is finished to see where my levels are at.If i have any serious needs that need met i will be in contact with my doctor. I like hearing other peoples opinions on things rather then just listening to one person. And on this subject i have had one person say something on the topic question the rest are lecturing me instead of informing me.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    PCT = post cycle therapy , why in the world would you run a compound during it?
    and mate, we hear 'its for a friend' 100 times a day on here, doesnt fool anyone and your OP kind of contradicts what you're now claiming.
    ppl dont respond well to fibs and story bending on here, thts why you're getting questioned
    Last edited by dec11; 04-06-2011 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    and mate, we hear 'its for a friend' 100 times a day on here, doesnt fool anyone and your OP kind of contradicts what you're now claiming.
    ppl dont respond well to fibs and story bending on here, thts why you're getting questioned
    I didnt know i was asking a question to fool anyone? And what if 'its for a friend' 100 times a day on here is actually for a friend?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    I didnt know i was asking a question to fool anyone? And what if 'its for a friend' 100 times a day on here is actually for a friend?
    right, well good luck with that attitude

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    right, well good luck with that attitude
    nice to see you back Dec

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    It looks to me like it is for you bro unless your m8 was logged onto your account and wrote the OP
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Once again my buddy and I started roughly around the same time him a week or so ahead and he informed me that this is what he was planning on doing so since i was bored and have an account i asked on my behalf. I have a clear outline of what i am doing for my first cycle like i have stated before. But once again its no info to point me towards something that can help me out so i can inform him what may be a better way to do it? Isnt that the point of this site to inform people on what they are doing wrong and to spread the knowledge on how to do it right and how to be safer with less risks. If it was for me personally i would say so why would i have to lie to a bunch of people i have never met it doesnt make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Did you hair come back after cycle?
    Yes it did come back,i was worried because it was coming out pretty fast and getting thin in the front. Thats one of the reasons i wouldnt stay on it for a long time,maby 6 weeks but thats all i would do. Also you cant see the benifits of the muscle hardness less you are lean,so cant see the point in doing it if your not lean....Unless your using something like finesteride your body is converting some of the test your taking to DHT also so your DGT level could get pretty high.If you dont mind going bald or your prostate swelling up go for it...

Quote Originally Posted by rossapplecart View Post
    Can you explain this in more detail please.
    What would you like explained.....

What would you like explained.....
    Thanks for the info and someone who has knowledge on the subject cheers...

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Once again my buddy and I started roughly around the same time him a week or so ahead and he informed me that this is what he was planning on doing so since i was bored and have an account i asked on my behalf. I have a clear outline of what i am doing for my first cycle like i have stated before. But once again its no info to point me towards something that can help me out so i can inform him what may be a better way to do it? Isnt that the point of this site to inform people on what they are doing wrong and to spread the knowledge on how to do it right and how to be safer with less risks. If it was for me personally i would say so why would i have to lie to a bunch of people i have never met it doesnt make much sense.
    ^^^ Retarded response. Just admit the truth, it was for you. Really though, none of us care if it's for you or your friend. That cycle you listed isn't good or "safer" (as you put it. And believe me you have a lot of research to go before you're ready to cycle. If you're running a steroid during your PCT, then it is not a PCT. I suggest you use Google a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    ^^^ Retarded response. Just admit the truth, it was for you. Really though, none of us care if it's for you or your friend. That cycle you listed isn't good or "safer" (as you put it. And believe me you have a lot of research to go before you're ready to cycle. If you're running a steroid during your PCT, then it is not a PCT. I suggest you use Google a little more.
    HAHA wow your quite the piece of work. Im a 26 year old man i dont need to make you believe anything thats your choice i can really careless what your opinion is anyways on whos cycle it is at least give some useful information rather then useless opinions. I suggest you educate people instead of wasting your time as well as mine on a useless post. I am currently on my 2nd week of test e and have put on a healthy 9 pounds so keep your uneducated comments to yourself. If you have some facts that can steer me towards a better option for him then get back to me that would be greatly appreciated .

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Why don't you go read some then. Stickies in the PCT, steroid profile etc. A 26 year old man shouldn't need his hand held. Stop asking questions and go research

There isn't a million different answers.

Stop asking questions are you serious? If i dont know something isnt the logical thing to do is ask? Knowledge is gained by asking questions.

Like I said stop asking questions and go reseach. These are simple things that you're asking and with your attitude toward any advice given "the I do what I want" persona won't

get help around here

The stickies are there for a reason and if you get off your lazy ass and start reading maybe you'll find the answer instead of sitting around waiting for someone to spoon feed you

and BTW I never asked questions. I was able to be patient, research the threads and knew how to design a cycle and help others how to cycle without having cycled myself.

I kept myself on a path and didn't deviate or just throw random drugs into the equation. Your answers to anything you need to know are in the STICKIES once again

When has my attitude been i do what i want if you look back at my prior posts and posts that i have replied to others it is to steer them in the right direction and to gain information thats the attitude that i have i dont see where you get off saying i have any type of attitude because all i want to know is what are the opinions on what would work best and that seems to be a problem with you isnt that the point of a forum is to ask questions?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well that's good that the hair came back. I'm still on the fence about adding masteron in at the end of my prop & tren A cycle. I'm currently sitting at 9-10% BF at 201 lbs (30 yrs. old, 5'-10") so I think I would be lean enough to see great results from masteron...at the same time I'm sure adding var or oral winny would get me the same results as well and probably have less harsh sides.

Yes it did come back,i was worried because it was coming out pretty fast and getting thin in the front. Thats one of the reasons i wouldnt stay on it for a long time,maby 6 weeks but thats all i would do. Also you cant see the benifits of the muscle hardness less you are lean,so cant see the point in doing it if your not lean....Unless your using something like finesteride your body is converting some of the test your taking to DHT also so your DGT level could get pretty high.If you dont mind going bald or your prostate swelling up go for it...

Thread Information