chuckycheese is offline New Member

winstrol first time

male 19 years old 70kg's, 16% body fat and about to take a 6 week cycle of oral winstrol (2 pills per day) . what gains can i expect with strength training? maybe 10 minutes of incline cardio everyday.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You can expect trouble.Plain to see you dont know wat you are doing.You are to young.You can mess up your endo system.All you need is a good diet at your age.Good luck.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Train and diet hard for another 6 years then come back and ask questions.. and meanwhile dont forget to research....( i mean research only)

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    You are to young man, go hit up the diet ssection.

Marcus300
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

Thread Information