Sulixe is offline Banned

Lightbulb my 5th cycle - cutting on keto Prop/tren/win (Update from my tren only cycle thread)

Current stats are

209 lbs
    5'9
    15-16% BF

This is a follow up of my last thread where i wanted to do a tren a only cycle and you guys told me not to do it.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...iet-for-summer

So ive decided to redesign the cycle. heres how it looks:

1-10 test prop 40mg ed
    1-10 tren a 75mg ed
    5-10 win 50 mg ed
    11-14 PCT

arimidex , letrozole and prami on hand.

clen 2 on 2 off throught the cycle and pct (still not sure if i should)

Diet is keto with 1 carb meal every 5 days before my leg workout as a carb reload.

Meal1: 400ml eggwhite, 2 yolk
    meal2: 300g chicken breast, 30 almonds
    meal3: 300g tilapia, vegetables
    workout
    postworkout: 70g whey
    meal4: 300g chicken breast 30 almonds
    meal5: 400ml eggwhite, 2 yolk

Supplementing with multivitamin, vitamin c and taurine (for clen cramping)

workout split is on 5 days where i train 1 major muscle group each day, except for chest/back days where i do both, 2 times a week in order to bring back those lacking parts to match.

Workout followed by 30 to 75 mins cardio depends on my availlable time.

anything to fix pl0x?
    Last edited by Sulixe; 04-07-2011 at 12:49 PM.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Not trying to be a dick but before any one comment please look here at his stats the kid is 20 years old

Cool Sulixe's updated cycle pictures - 5`9 - 218 lbs

Currently on 5th week of a 10 week test-e tren -e cycle. (bulking)

Chest, back thickness and traps still lacking but working them hard.

starting stats were 195-200 lbs 13% BF

im 20 years old 5`9 i fluctuate between 214-218 lbs i believe i am 15% BF

Last edited by Sulixe; 03-06-2011 at 03:55 PM.

To be on your fifth cycle and be 20 the best advice we can give you is to stop. Good luck man.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    Not trying to be a dick but before any one comment please look here at his stats the kid is 20 years old

Cool Sulixe's updated cycle pictures - 5`9 - 218 lbs

Currently on 5th week of a 10 week test-e tren -e cycle. (bulking)

Chest, back thickness and traps still lacking but working them hard.

starting stats were 195-200 lbs 13% BF

im 20 years old 5`9 i fluctuate between 214-218 lbs i believe i am 15% BF

Last edited by Sulixe; 03-06-2011 at 03:55 PM.

To be on your fifth cycle and be 20 the best advice we can give you is to stop. Good luck man.
    I started at 18. ive done 4 cycles so far, im 20 and im preparing my 5th. May it be clear, I will not stop anytime soon. tyvm.
    now back to topic.

PS: yeah you're a dick for posting that. you dont even bother reading the thread you just read my name and post "OMG HES 20 DONT ANSWER ANY OF HIS QUESTIONS!!". fk off, bud.
    Last edited by Sulixe; 04-07-2011 at 12:57 PM.

You have much to learn and from reading your posts seems like your willing to use your body as an experiment. Tren only cycles...5 cycles at 20 years old...give it a rest man, there is more to life then being big and looking good especially at 20. Seems like you have the body type that would of been able to achieve all that naturally by the time you are actually ready to cycle. And no offense yes you look "big" but for 5 cycles i dont think you look good.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    You have much to learn and from reading your posts seems like your willing to use your body as an experiment. Tren only cycles...5 cycles at 20 years old...give it a rest man, there is more to life then being big and looking good especially at 20. Seems like you have the body type that would of been able to achieve all that naturally by the time you are actually ready to cycle. And no offense yes you look "big" but for 5 cycles i dont think you look good.
    ty for your opinion.

no problemo. anyone who tells you differently does not care about your well being. Just trying to look out.

Sulixe is offline Banned
    no problemo. anyone who tells you differently does not care about your well being. Just trying to look out.
    i dont care myself. gotta do watcha gotta do to b massive and that includes any sacrifice done now or later in life. I understand and accept the risks.

I would like the discussion to get back on topic now, i'd like to hear advice of experimented users concerning the cycle, diet and workout, not age.

Well looks like I am your man as I ran a year long cycle from 19-20. I would tell you that the sacrifices later in life you think you are making are going to come much much much sooner.

Flacco is offline Member
    5 cycles and Tren at age 20 and you made it clear you will not stop anytime soon. Good job. I can see in your eyes how in love with yourself you are right now. Your nuts a done dude. You have to think for the future, at least a little. How are you gonna feel when you're not even 30 yet and you can't get it up on demand, and your body doesn't produce its own test. You've done a few cycles, so you know how it feels in the gym when you come off a cycle. The major difference in strength and pumps... thats what it'll be for you for ever. You're gonna have to give it your all just to get your dick semi hard lol If the reward trumps the risk in your book, by all means continue. Good luck on TRT

Flacco is offline Member
    double post
    Last edited by Flacco; 04-07-2011 at 02:13 PM.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Dude, how big are your arms?!?!

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    5 cycles and Tren at age 20 and you made it clear you will not stop anytime soon. Good job. I can see in your eyes how in love with yourself you are right now. I hate my body. i just happend to look focused on this picture, has nothing to do with love of myself. Your nuts a done dude. You have to think for the future, at least a little. How are you gonna feel when you're not even 30 yet and you can't get it up on demand Thats what you dont understand: I dont care. I don't have sex, never had, never will., and your body doesn't produce its own test. You've done a few cycles, so you know how it feels in the gym when you come off a cycle. Yes i do, and i honestly dont feel any different beside losing some mass and strength. The major difference in strength and pumps... thats what it'll be for you for ever. Not until i stop taking steroids. And when ill stop cycle ill just stop working out all together so it wont be much of a big deal. You're gonna have to give it your all just to get your dick semi hard lol If the reward trumps the risk in your book, by all means continue. And i intend to. Good luck on TRT
    Answers in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Dude, how big are your arms?!?!
    Bout 18.5 inch pumped, 17.7 cold. They look bigger because i have quite short arms.
    Last edited by Sulixe; 04-07-2011 at 04:54 PM.

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    5 cycles and Tren at age 20 and you made it clear you will not stop anytime soon. Good job. I can see in your eyes how in love with yourself you are right now. Your nuts a done dude. You have to think for the future, at least a little. How are you gonna feel when you're not even 30 yet and you can't get it up on demand, and your body doesn't produce its own test. You've done a few cycles, so you know how it feels in the gym when you come off a cycle. The major difference in strength and pumps... thats what it'll be for you for ever. You're gonna have to give it your all just to get your dick semi hard lol If the reward trumps the risk in your book, by all means continue. Good luck on TRT
    sounds like this guy is planning to be on trt, which would mean he wouldnt have any problems getting it up. am i right?

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    wow, arms look massive. Keto blows though so good luck with that. Have you tried it before off cycle? I think you could get the same results and just keep carbs pre and post workout every day. A lot of people do clen /t3 to cut up as well.

Good luck.

Markosterone is offline Member
    Cycle looks good. Use the armidex or letro on cycle, this will help you with preventing fat gain. Major diffrence when cutting with Anti-E. I've done it both ways.
    I've done a similar cycle, but I used Enanthate esters, got bored of the pinning ED. You will get a cut for sure.

GL & HF!

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Your crazy dude saying your going to stop working out when you finish cycling, tbh you don't look good at all having 5 cycles under your belt especially with your doses you run, its people like you here which make my age group look like idiots.

I see people like you in the gym all the time, you juice away non stop and im still bigger then you all with 1/5th of the gear you use. You can't face that you need aas to get big because your to lazy and have self-esteem issues, i got to just over 200lbs natty before i touched gear, you needed 4 cycles to get there which is hilarous. Btw im a inch shorter then you to and your age also, tho goodluck with your fitness goals in 2011, you;ve given me something to laugh at today.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    Your crazy dude saying your going to stop working out when you finish cycling, tbh you don't look good at all having 5 cycles under your belt especially with your doses you run, its people like you here which make my age group look like idiots.

I see people like you in the gym all the time, you juice away non stop and im still bigger then you all with 1/5th of the gear you use. You can't face that you need aas to get big because your to lazy and have self-esteem issues, i got to just over 200lbs natty before i touched gear, you needed 4 cycles to get there which is hilarous. Btw im a inch shorter then you to and your age also, tho goodluck with your fitness goals in 2011, you;ve given me something to laugh at today.
    consider yourself flamed! haha

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post

I wish i could like this post. stop miring at stevey sulixe.

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    This thread made shake my head

Sulixe is offline Banned
    pretty hard to "look good" at 16% BF and bloated buddy.

im not lazy. i throw up at the gym one leg day on two because i train hard and my diet's close to perfection. tyvm for your post.

If i stop cycling, then it'll mean i wont care bout my body anymore, thus i will stop working out. is it so hard to understand?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    pretty hard to "look good" at 16% BF and bloated buddy.

im not lazy. i throw up at the gym one leg day on two because i train hard and my diet's close to perfection. tyvm for your post.

If i stop cycling, then it'll mean i wont care bout my body anymore, thus i will stop working out. is it so hard to understand?
    once again bro you proving how immature you really are, goodluck on your 5th cycle at 210lbs you wizard lmao.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    lol, oh my fvckin god!!!!
    i dont know whats stupidest the OP or some of the clowns on here mirin him!

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    lol, oh my fvckin god!!!!
    i dont know whats stupidest the OP or some of the clowns on here mirin him!
    Well said sir, cheerio.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    not to butt in on anything but did anybody catch the "ive never had sex, never have never will" post??? Dude, if you cant even figure out the main reason why man was put on this earth, how do you think your going to do with steroids ??? lolol jk Well, with that being said, your cycle doesnt look too bad. You might want to tighten up on the clen ... 2 on 1 off and during off take benedryl ED. If i were you, look for albuterol. can take forever with same affects as clen!!!! good luck lil homey

Thread Information