nutrition7771 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up im new and would like some advice for my first ever cycle

hello, just signed up as im looking to get some real good help as its my first ever go with AAS, and want to make sure i do everything right !
    stats
    height: 6'
    weight: 85kg
    bodyfat: would say around the 15-16% mark
    training expirience: 3 years good & hard
    goal: add 10-15lb quality lean mass
    cycle history: none
    basically i have hit my limit i feel, and am going to start my first cycle in 2 weeks from now.
    for my first cycle i want some decent gains strength & size. i dont want to get a bloated watery look that i see alot of first time users get i want to preferablly only add good quality size than i can maintain alot of after a proper PCT.
    i had propionate in mind as i know test should be used as a base for any cycle and propionate adds less water thab most tests. whats the best doage for a first time user & i know i would have to inject eod too, also how many weeks is best. i had 10 weeks in mind at roughly 100mg eod ??? would it also be okay to run winstrol or anavar for the last 6 weeks just to help get that shredded look and for more size & strength.
    if you could please give your opinions on what you think makes a good first cycle for my goals i would be very gratefull, i have done quite abit of reasearch but wanted to be 100% before i start.
    pct i will use nolvadex & clomid for 4 weeks.
    thanks alot

LiftBrah is offline New Member
    Test-E 500mg per week, use arimidex to keep the bloat down. IMO, perfect first cycle, only have to pin twice a week. I'd skip the winny for now, try to keep it one compound for your first cycle to see how your body reacts. Just make sure your diet is in check and the test will work fine.

nutrition7771 is offline Associate Member
    wont ethenate add alot off watery/fattish mass ??
    also in your opinion shoould i run an AI from day 1 or wait to see if i start getting signs of gyno before i use one ??
    one major thing that puts me of ethenate is the amount of time it takes before you feel the gains coming, i have had freinds running 12 week cycles and not gaining till week 7, so you wouldnt be too sure if what you were using would be the real deal. i undertand that with propionate you have to inject eod but whats the pros and cons of ethenate compared to propionate ??
    thanks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You dont need 500mg test.300 will be fine.Only use a ai if you need it.At 300 if watch your diet you wont have a problem.Good luck.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftBrah View Post
    Test-E 500mg per week, use arimidex to keep the bloat down. IMO, perfect first cycle, only have to pin twice a week. I'd skip the winny for now, try to keep it one compound for your first cycle to see how your body reacts. Just make sure your diet is in check and the test will work fine.
    ^^Agreed.. and no testosterone melts fat.. test only first cycle

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think 300 is a little too low, I would do 400 or 500 for the first one. I would definatly use an AI the entire cycle, it's much easier to keep sides from coming on than beating them back once they are there.
    Yea it can take 7 weeks for enth to kick in, but your first one you need to see how your body is going to react. I would just run it for about 14 weeks. Some people will scold me for saying that, but this time alows your body to actually build some muscle after the 5-7 weeks its going to take to kick in.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    At that height/weight ration and that BF % I don't think you've maxed yourself out. 6' and 187lbs at 16% BF you're pretty skinny at least muscle wise, maybe you're wrong about your BF.... do you have a pic? If you're correct about your stats, I think you need to work on your diet and training.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You really should shoot ed for prop. 50-75 mg ed is a good dose for 8 weeks or so then a pct of nolva and get some hcg to run during. Your next step is to research here about what you are doing and how to do it. Your diet and exercise plan determines your gains.

Good luck play safe

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    I've just finishing up my first test e cycle and it is awesome. It kicks in somewhat within the first week but your strength gains are what really don't kick in until the fourth week or so. I got stretch marks on my shoulder/armpit area the fourth day on test e and the pumps were already there in week one. Had some gyno flare up too about the 2nd week so it kicks in in some regards faster than people think. You should be able to notice its presence.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    you thread title should be 'advices' not 'advice'... havent you seen pumping iron?

Thread Information