BB1985 is offline New Member

Nolvadex and Clomid PCT without HCG

Hi guys,
    I'm doing a 600mg/week Test Cyp cycle for 10 weeks and I have just done my first jab. For PCT I have clomid and nolvadex but no HCG because i can't seem to get my hands on it in my country.
    This is my 3rd cycle.
    My question: can i recover fully after my current cycle without HCG and will i retain my gains? Is clomid and Nolva enough?
    Prior to the cycle I have had a low libido and trouble getting erections.

Thanks in advance

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1. Where do you live? I am sure if you get yourself an Endo, he can get his hands on HCG for you.

2. No one can be exact about whether you will be able to recover fully from your current cycle with our without HCG, including yourself. It always boils down to how your body will react to the gear as well as to various PCT compounds and this process varies beween individuals. It goes without saying that HCG is a friend for all juicers, and IMO it is the most vital CT and/or PCT compound of all due to its relation to maintaining regular testicular functions, which is obviously where natural test is produced. So, I would do my best to get my hands on some HCG before the cycle is over.

3. Sorry to hear that you have had a low libido and trouble getting erections prior to cycle but stop for a second and think about what might have caused this in the first place. Damn right, you have not fully recovered from your previous cycle before starting this current cycle. Very bad move. You should have gotten a blood test and learn about your test levels before deciding to start another cycle.

4. For PCT, Clomid and Nolvadex will be obviously helping your recovery to a great extent; however, doses and duration are vital. If you do a shit job with the dosage and/or duration, you will end up hurting yourself even more so. Before moving on with PCT, are you aware of the fact that active life of Test Cyp is about 15-16 days, which is for how long you will have to wait to start your PCT after your last Test Cyp injection? Just in case that you don't know, 15-16 days is a relatively long catabolic lag for someone to consider before starting a PCT. Besides that I would never recommend a 10 week Test Cyp cycle, or any other long estered test cycle for a relatively short cycle such as yours in the first place. I recommend you get some Test Prop and shoot 100 EOD for 2 weeks after your last Test Cyp injection to cancel out the catabolic lag.

PCT starts 3 days after your last Test Prop injection and this is what it should look like:

Clomid 100/100/50/50 ED
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20 ED

Do not forget to get some HCG and Test Prop for this cycle.

Good luck!

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It will work without HCG but will take a little longer. The Clomid is the main thing that will get your LH back which is needed or your recovery will fail. If your body senses any test in your system above its normal level it wont signal LH production,so i would wait at least 2 weeks after your long ester shot to start,3 weeks wouldnt hurt. It can take up to 2 months for long ester steroids to leave your body so starting your PCT too soon and not staying on it long enough wont work as effectivly.You will loose some of your muscle when you get off your cycle,you just wont have the same muscle off steroids as you will on them,you just have to accept that.
    Last edited by MR10X; 04-08-2011 at 03:32 AM.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    It will work without HCG but will take a little longer. The Clomid is the main thing that will get your LH back which is needed or your recovery will fail. If your body senses any test in your system above its normal level it wont signal LH production,so i would wait at least 2 weeks after your long ester shot to start,3 weeks wouldnt hurt. It can take up to 2 months for long ester steroids to leave your body so starting your PCT too soon and not staying on it long enough wont work as effectivly.You will loose some of your muscle when you get off your cycle,you just wont have the same muscle off steroids as you will on them,you just have to accept that.

Well what if a person runs test a month after a cycle to keep his testesterone level up. What's the wait from that to start pct?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    Well what if a person runs test a month after a cycle to keep his testesterone level up. What's the wait from that to start pct?
    Depends on the test.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    The best test for that situation would be to use propanate test,you could start your PCT 5 to 7 days after you last shot..Even after the added test is gone,your test level will be higher with the Clomid and nolvadex than it would be naturaly so our body will wait untill your test is closer to its normal range to start to produce its own..

Thread Information