azizi123 is offline Banned

How long and crazy dreams??

Hi guys,

2 questions...

1) I'm currently taking test e at 500mg per week and wondered if this could be linked to my dreams... I wudnt say they are crazy in the sense that they are freaky or anything, they just happen every night and are a little strange... Eg. Last night I dreamt I bought a massive mansion and it had a pool in the back garden with an bright green crocodile... Hhmm

2) how long does the test take... I see ppl saying between 3-5 weeks... It's just I'm not getting any sides, no bloat and a constant hard on... Lol. I know it's good gear 100%... I'm up 8pound in 3 weeks but I just dnt feel the need to ride every girl I see more than I wud normally.

Cheers

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    What are your stats? I apologize if you have them on your profile... I'm unable to check that at the moment.

Dreams happen every night. It's just a matter of if you remember them or not. And the dream you posted isn't all that weird. I would say that it was just a dream you had... nothing more.

Test e usually takes 3 to 4 weeks to kick but can take as long as 5 weeks. I wouldn't read too much in to the libido though. Some guys want to screw everything in sight while on cycle... and others don't feel that effect as strong. Everybody reacts different. The fact that you have gained 8 pounds in 3 weeks should tell you that your gear has already started to kick.

Awesome, thought summin was up... I know the gear is good it's just when ppl sed walk around with constant hard on... Etc I thought... In that sense I feel no different... Think some ppl may over exaggerate and use gear as an excuse for cheating on their women haha...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Enjoy the ride.Dont be taking to much about ur constant woodys.Dsm might hear Good luck

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    by week 6-7 you'll be hupin your couch.

Little mama is offline Female Member
    lol ...

Hopefully.... She's pretty :-)

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Dreams reflect our subconscious. Needs, wants, fears, feelings of hopelessness/accomplishment.

If the Croc. was one of those bright green cheap Walmart blow up pool toys, I would definitely say your gear is fake.

Lol, is that a serious post? This was a bright green man eating croc that Mick Dundee wud have trouble with :-)

Quote Originally Posted by azizi123 View Post
    Lol, is that a serious post? This was a bright green man eating croc that Mick Dundee wud have trouble with :-)
    Serious? Hell yeah!

The Croc. represents a fear in your life. To conquer the fear u need to battle it.
    Of course not a real one. But get one of those Walmart ones, and have at it!
    Fight him as if he was real!. Pretend u are Lesner in the cage. Preferably in front of a crowd to manifest the accomplishment.
    Do this today, and u should never have that dream again.

Hahahhahah... Then bum it to pure humiliate :-)

If it was me, I would hump him.
    There is nothing more humiliating and submissive for a male, to be humped by another male.

Have a friend close by to explain to the gathering crowd, that you are on roids, and this is a completely normal reaction.

Haha ok... For u to think of this it must be normal in ur head too :-)

Thread Information