notthereyet is offline New Member

Tips on second cycle of suss 250

Hey everyone. I'm 24, 175cm, 73kg and about 11%bf. I've been training for 3 years now. My diet is down. I eat carbs in the windows then lean meat wit veges. Getting enough calories and stuff. My training is down, mixing it up all the time to keep my body guessing. I'm aiming for 80kg at about 8-9% bf. I used suss 250 for a 8 week cycle and looking at using it again. Curious to whether there might be better options, in saying that I had no probs with the suss and put on 8kg lean mass. I didn't use blockers as I didn't know much about them. I should have done more reasearch. That was a 1.5 years ago. Just curious to what a good suss cycle would be Inc blockers??

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    your first cycle you were 143lbs and after you ae now you 160lbs and you claim your diet is solid..
    not tying to bash you im just trying to understand why you think you need steroids and not more food instead.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Agreed.
    Not that 5'8 ish, and 160lbs is poor, but maybe you should stop by the Diet Forum and post yours for critique first. Even though you feel that you're getting enough calories and mixing them up well, you may not be acutally eating a GAINERS diet. Spend some time there and learn how to bulk up properly.

I think you'll be surprised.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notthereyet View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm 24, 175cm, 73kg and about 11%bf. I've been training for 3 years now. My diet is down. I eat carbs in the windows then lean meat wit veges. Getting enough calories and stuff. My training is down, mixing it up all the time to keep my body guessing. I'm aiming for 80kg at about 8-9% bf. I used suss 250 for a 8 week cycle and looking at using it again. Curious to whether there might be better options, in saying that I had no probs with the suss and put on 8kg lean mass. I didn't use blockers as I didn't know much about them. I should have done more reasearch. That was a 1.5 years ago. Just curious to what a good suss cycle would be Inc blockers??
    1. Sustanon has one of the longest esters attached to it, which makes it far from being the ideal gear for a relatively short 8 week cycle. Test prop is a much faster acting short-estered AAS and hence a much better choice for an 8 weeek cycle. Moreover, you won't have to put up with a 3 week catabolic lag until your PCT begins as you would with Sustanon.

2. No, you did not gain 8 kg from your previous 8 week long Sustanon cycle. As you said, your previous cycle did not include any anti-e gear, which was not wise at all with Sustanon at any rate, therefore you have gained a whole a lot of weight from water. Trust me, it is against the very nature of human anatomy to gain 8 kg of lean mass during a 8 week Sustanon cycle.

You should post your diet and do much more research in areas concerning training, diet, aas and pct before you act again.

My diet is down. I having.
    Meal 1, .5 cup of oats, banana, protein shake with carbs, flaxseed, fish oil
    Meal 2, 150g chicken breast, 150g cooked basamiti rice, fish oil
    Meal 3, pre, during and post workout with carbs and all the extras l glut, bcaa and so on
    Meal 4, 150g chicken breast, 150g cooked basamiti rice, fish oil
    Meal 5, 185g cooked tuna, cottage cheese, 20 almonds, protein shake
    Meal 6, 150g beef, green beans, broccoli, fish oil
    Meal 7, protein shake, 20 almonds, flaxseed oil
    I have a ex bodybuilder and now an owner of a nutrition store helping me out with food and supps. I started the last cycle when I was 67kg and bumped up to 75kg. Then dropped down to 70kg due to lack of diet and training. Then have been slowly climbing back to 73 but going really slowly with food, training, supplements all pretty good.

Sorry I was also on stanazol last cycle so I was pretty lean with not much water weight.

Also this is obviously not a dirty bulk diet it's a lean mass diet, eating carbs in the right windows.

Quote Originally Posted by notthereyet View Post
    My diet is down. I having.
    Meal 1, .5 cup of oats, banana, protein shake with carbs, flaxseed, fish oil No protein macro here, you should introduce a couple cooked eggs to your breakfast. Remember, macros come first then supplementation.
    Meal 2, 150g chicken breast, 150g cooked basamiti rice, fish oil
    Meal 3, pre, during and post workout with carbs and all the extras l glut, bcaa and so on
    Meal 4, 150g chicken breast, 150g cooked basamiti rice, fish oil too much simple carbs throughout the day, I would switch to a complex carb source here instead of white rice. Brown rice would make a good alternative IMO.
    Meal 5, 185g cooked tuna, cottage cheese, 20 almonds, protein shake too much fat from multiple sources in one meal, I would save the cottage cheese for the last meal. Also make sure your cottage cheese is low fat - low sodium.
    Meal 6, 150g beef, green beans, broccoli, fish oil
    Meal 7, protein shake, 20 almonds, flaxseed oilYou can eat your low fat - low sodium cottage along with almonds in this meal instead of chugging an insulin spiking shake (unless it is Casein) at this time of the day. Also, 20 almonds + flax seed oil + cottage cheese is again too much fat for one meal, IMO.
    I have a ex bodybuilder and now an owner of a nutrition store helping me out with food and supps. I started the last cycle when I was 67kg and bumped up to 75kg. Then dropped down to 70kg due to lack of diet and training. Then have been slowly climbing back to 73 but going really slowly with food, training, supplements all pretty good.
    Your gainer diet looks pretty decent in fact, much better than how I thought it would be before you posted it. Although, I think a few intelligent modifications can be made regarding macros. You must have a really fast metabolism for eating like this and yet remaing a hard gainer?

I also made some suggestions above, in bold.

Yeh sweet as thanx for the tips, I'll look into tweaking my diet a little. But considering that is pretty good does anyone have and good cycle ideas for me. Was thinking about suss 250 now maybe test prop?? If so how much should I be taking for a second cycle and what blockers?? Please help!

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Meal 4, 150g chicken breast, 150g cooked basamiti rice, fish oil too much simple carbs throughout the day, I would switch to a complex carb source here instead of white rice. Brown rice would make a good alternative IMO.

Your gainer diet looks pretty decent in fact, much better than how I thought it would be before you posted it. Although, I think a few intelligent modifications can be made regarding macros. You must have a really fast metabolism for eating like this and yet remaing a hard gainer?

I also made some suggestions above, in bold.
    Basmatti and brown rice have almost the same GI rating, brown rice has fibre that basmatti doesnt have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    Basmatti and brown rice have almost the same GI rating, brown rice has fibre that basmatti doesnt have.
    If you use only the GI to choose between the two, there is hardly a difference. But brown rice has more fiber and nutrients compared to white rice. Also, brown rice will make you full faster than white rice will and also make you feel full for longer than white rice. It is better for the gastrointestinal tract, which is a prominent part of the immune system. This list can go on... Brown rice is simply a better source of CHO than white rice on more than one level.

Thread Information