YoungMan is offline Associate Member

Blood Pressure WEIRD

Guys here is my blood pressure its been like this for a year now...I feel fine but people tell me its normal and some say its low whats your opinons on it if you dont mind me asking, am i OK....? Thanks guys for opinions

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	140 
Size:	339.7 KB 
ID:	115013

snowman is offline Senior Member
    That is not normal... thats low....normal is around 120/80... you dont feel tired???

how old are you???

im 23, I play baseball, i workout 4 days a week, I feel tired when i first wake up in the morning but once my day starts I feel fine.... I yawn couple times throughout the day but besideds that i do everything, and i can stay up late. I do have trouble sleeping though take me a little bit like 20 min to fall asleep sometimes longer, i usually wake up 5 times a night but yeah.... i dont know doctor said its normal but i don't know

snowman is offline Senior Member
    you should ask your doctor to do some blood work... maybe you are O.K. ( lets hope) but when my wife, had her blood pressure that low, she went to do blood work, and she had more white cells then red cells ( she had begging of anemia, and had to take medication) , she also felt fine, just a little tired in the morning; she started taking her blood pressure, because i was taking mine at the time (mine was really high) and she wanted to find out how hers was, thats when she found out hers was Low.... now hers runs about 110 or120/80... nine 120or 130/80

i just had blood work done doctor told me everything is amazing except my vitamin b 12 was through the roof because i was doing b12 injections for boosts of energy lol and it worked but i stoped it now yea, red blood cell blood count is nice for me, liver, cholestrol, everything came out good except i was a little un happy with my test levels because iv never cycled before and my test was 8.78 and norm ranges were between 6 - 28 but still i thought i would of been at leat 12 but ohwell... yeah im just worried something is going on something hidden i get random chest pain here and there not super sever just like a pinching/squeezing feeling behid the breast bone but thats sometimes....

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Your blood pressure is FINE bro, thats actually good.

As long as you dont feel any type of side effects, like dizziness or weakness.

My pulse goes down to the low 40's! My doctor said that as long as you dont feel any symptoms your fine.

Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    Your blood pressure is FINE bro, thats actually good.

As long as you dont feel any type of side effects, like dizziness or weakness.

My pulse goes down to the low 40's! My doctor said that as long as you dont feel any symptoms your fine.
    Thanks man I'm happy to know there's others kinda in the same boat, and tht their doctors told them that they are fine

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    your BP is fine, you would need o worry once it starts getting around 140/90.....no need to fret over yours

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan View Post
    Guys here is my blood pressure its been like this for a year now...I feel fine but people tell me its normal and some say its low whats your opinons on it if you dont mind me asking, am i OK....? Thanks guys for opinions

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	140 
Size:	339.7 KB 
ID:	115013
    I would have it checked somehwhere else. The unit could be inaccurate.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That's fine. Some people just have low BP and are perfectly healthy (much lower than that). As long as you are getting adequate tissue perfusion (and you obviously are), you're fine. Hell, some worl-class endurance athletes have a BP and resting HR half the normal range, but that is just because their bodies run so efficiently that they don't need the additional blood pressure.

Thread Information