Thread: Cycle Advice

Grimm1111 is offline New Member

Cycle Advice

I am looking for advice on the quickest way to pack on some real lean mass over the next few months. I have been lifting naturally for years and here are my stats:

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 172
    Fat%: 8

I am currently taking Dutasteride and small amounts of Arimidex to battle hair loss and keep trim.

I lift to look good, so I don't want that hair to go.

What's the right stuff to take to pack on the muscle and spare the hair? HGH?

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Diet section mate there is no quick fix to getting muscle and doing a cycle wont speed things up ,

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm1111 View Post
    I am looking for advice on the quickest way to pack on some real lean mass over the next few months. I have been lifting naturally for years and here are my stats:

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 172
    Fat%: 8

I am currently taking Dutasteride and small amounts of Arimidex to battle hair loss and keep trim.

I lift to look good, so I don't want that hair to go.

What's the right stuff to take to pack on the muscle and spare the hair? HGH?
    for years means how many yeras??

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    how did u measure your bodyfat?

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    whats your cycle experience ? (how many cycles you've done before)

kelevra is offline Member
    welcome, just read the steriod profiles.come back with some ideas and we'll chime in. Diet has to be right as well so dont skip that section. Sides are hard to guess, each is different. Do you have current Male pattern baldness in your family?

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    Diet section mate there is no quick fix to getting muscle and doing a cycle wont speed things up ,
    I've been cutting for the past 3 months (summer is around the corner...), and I've just starting to come off of my fat loss diet and that's why the interest in packing on muscle.

Typically the way I do it is I base my diet on #1...the number of intake calories determined by a calorie calculator found online, #2...a good portion of that is eggs, yogurt, whey protein and cottage cheese, although I do eat carbs #3... only clean foods.

I keep a food diary.

I've been looking for a good book on nutrition though, if you all have one you can recommend?

@BLADE...

Well I stopped growing in height at around age 21, and at that time I weighed about 145 lbs soaking wet. Major ectomorph here. I started lifting around that age, and have been doing so pretty consistently since (so like 9 years). Granted, for many of those years I didn't have the discipline to really put in the work at the gym, so take it for what it's worth. But I've put on probably a good 25 lbs of lean body mass since then just due to time and being consistent.

Now I've got myself a book called the Poliquin Principles which I am trying to follow as far as lifting goes.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    how did u measure your bodyfat?
    I have an Omron handheld body fat meter which I use first thing in the morning. I also have a set of electronic calipers which use a 3 point pinch test. I take an average. I'm just coming off a cutting diet and a round of P90X. I've gone from 18% body fat to 8% body fat, and lost about 20 lbs of bodyfat while actually gaining a couple pounds of lean body mass. Granted, some of that may be water weight, but still, glad to see I was able to hang on to the little LBM that I have!

Quote Originally Posted by kelevra View Post
    welcome, just read the steriod profiles.come back with some ideas and we'll chime in. Diet has to be right as well so dont skip that section. Sides are hard to guess, each is different. Do you have current Male pattern baldness in your family?
    Thanks!

Unfortunately, yes, it runs in the family. My grandfather looks like a cue ball! I was losing my hair in my early 20's, but the Dutasteride halted the hairloss.

From reading, here's one idea:

Weeks 1-10:

*500mg testosterone enth per week

*Dutasteride

*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)

*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)

Week 11:
*300mg testosterone enth per week

*Dutasteride

*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)

Week 12:
*200mg testosterone enth per week

*Dutasteride

*1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)

Week 13:

*Dutasteride

*.25mg of Arimidex every other day

*100mg of clomid every day

Week 14:

*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)

*50mg of clomid every day

... And hope to hell the Dutasteride keeps the hair loss at bay.

The other idea would be to screw around with HGH or something that doesn't affect baldness, although the sides make me a tad nervous.

^^^ with your stats being that lean I'd say you could add a lot of LBM with just some diet and training changes. Do you follow a certain diet right now?

I'm actually trying to build one for bulking.

Anyone have advice on HGH or the cycle I posted?

I work on your diet first to be honest.

You've overcomplicated that cycle.

No need for clomid on cycle.

Adex should be plenty to fight of any estrogen related side effects use .5mg eod though.

You don't have a PCT listed. Whats your knowledge of PCT?

No need to taper down the dosage of test, If anything test doses have to increase after so long to keep growing but you're a beginner and don't need to worry about that. 500mg of test E 10-12 weeks. Best cycle for someone new

Test isn't known for causing hair loss. DHT is resoponsible in the human body for that so DHT dirivatives like winstrol , anavar , masteron , etc, are the steroids you need to worry about baldness with.

Stay away from HGH for now, its more of an advanced compound and takes a lot of planning

Thread Information