y7tb is offline New Member

How do i decide which AAS is for me? [first cycle]

Hi everyone, im really interested in listening to what you have to say about my cycle plan:

21 years
    6"4
    174 lb
    9-15% BF

Looking to gain muscle and mass and lower my BF% to appear ripped.

Would this be good first first cycle?
    10 week Test E @ 500mg/wk

PCT: start 2 weeks after last pin
    Nolvadex 10mg ED
    L-dex .25mg ED

(how long do i take for?)

Is it best to just stick with 1 compound or could i go for something like
    8 week Tren @ 250mg/wk + Test prop @ 250mg/wk eod
    (this cycle a friend told me he did as his first without a PCT and his before and after was amazing)

PCT:
    unsure..

Im just going to shoot out some questions because im new and i'd rather just ask away everything i want to know and look like an idiot than not ask. thank you.

``````````````

Few q's:
    Are the cycle lengths ok?

With regards to :diet while cycling, do i need to adjust in any way? or just eat more of the foods you should, take a multi and lift heavy?

supplements while cycling, again, do i just take what i normally have or increase? (at the moment: WPI, casein, mono creatine, multi and a pre w/o nitric)

PCT Q's:

Do you really need to take it? or is more of a precautionary thing where its better to have it on hand than not.

If for instance im cycling and i dont have any side affects, does that mean i dont need to PCT?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WOW, at first read I think Troll....but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

At that height and weight I can safety tell you that steroids will do nothing for you.

You need to start reading the sticky threads, starting with the diet section.

Streroids are not something to toy with.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    Sorry but you're to young ,to skinny and not educated enough to cycle. Do yourself a huge favor and read the stickies, educate your self and wait a few more years.

At 174 pounds you might want to look in the diet section.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by y7tb View Post
    Hi everyone, im really interested in listening to what you have to say about my cycle plan:

21 years
    6"4
    174 lb
    9-15% BF

Looking to gain muscle and mass and lower my BF% to appear ripped.

Would this be good first first cycle?
    10 week Test E @ 500mg/wk

PCT: start 2 weeks after last pin
    Nolvadex 10mg ED
    L-dex .25mg ED

(how long do i take for?)

Is it best to just stick with 1 compound or could i go for something like
    8 week Tren @ 250mg/wk + Test prop @ 250mg/wk eod
    (this cycle a friend told me he did as his first without a PCT and his before and after was amazing)

PCT:
    unsure..

Im just going to shoot out some questions because im new and i'd rather just ask away everything i want to know and look like an idiot than not ask. thank you.

``````````````

Few q's:
    Are the cycle lengths ok?

With regards to :diet while cycling, do i need to adjust in any way? or just eat more of the foods you should, take a multi and lift heavy?

supplements while cycling, again, do i just take what i normally have or increase? (at the moment: WPI, casein, mono creatine, multi and a pre w/o nitric)

PCT Q's:

Do you really need to take it? or is more of a precautionary thing where its better to have it on hand than not.

If for instance im cycling and i dont have any side affects, does that mean i dont need to PCT?
    Welcome.

21 is really a bit too early to cycle. If you are 6'4" and weigh 174 you need to learn to eat and train correctly first and foremost. Even if you did do a cycle and you have not learned to eat correctly, the gains will not stay.

Please come on over to the "Diet Question" forum and pack on some good clean mass.

Also at 21 you already have a TON of test so not worth messing with your endocrine system.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    slimmer said it all ^^^ see u in the diet forum

blastedlooger is offline Junior Member
    I have a friend who is your height and he ways a little more than you. He is a freaking rail.

Obviously you don't lift or eat anything so steroids won't do anything for you.

kelevra is offline Member
    jya she did. You have plenty to gain, honestly without much effort. 174 is extremely light for your height. Seriously you should be able to gain a pound a week for awhile just by eating something.
    Good luck

Appreciate the replies. yeah i was hesitant to post but im slightly tired and id rather have posted a lot of jumbo and had some replies. i will check the diet section then.

Realistically, there are plenty of 19-23 y/o's taking juice and they have results. The reason i came here in the first place was my friend who had the exact same stats as i went on a tren +test prop cycle and came out a shredded beast..and he wasnt exaqctly a role model- not eating much, eating wrong foods etc.

Herpaderp is offline Junior Member
    Yes you ABSOLUTELY NEED to take pct. If you don't say good bye to any gains you make and you're taking serious risks when it comes to sideeffects. Last thing you want is a fresh pair of man titties.

As far as the cycle I'm not going to comment on it. Not only are you too young but you are rail thin with those stats (6'4"/174lbs is basically a twig). This cycle would be a complete waste of your time. You're not going to get "ripped", you're gonna waste your money, and its obvious you have absolutely no idea what you're doing. I'm telling you straight up if you wanna cycle go for it but you are not going to see any change whatsoever as your issue isn't a lack of hormones, its a huge lack of knowledge.

Don't do it, you will regret it. Spend 2-3 years in the diet forums and educating yourself about what steroids are and what they actually do.
    Last edited by Herpaderp; 04-08-2011 at 09:10 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpaderp View Post
    Yes you ABSOLUTELY NEED to take pct. If you don't say good bye to any gains you make and you're taking serious risks when it comes to sideeffects. Last thing you want is a fresh pair of man titties.

As far as the cycle I'm not going to comment on it. Not only are you too young but you are rail thin with those stats (6'4"/174lbs is basically a twig). This cycle would be a complete waste of your time. You're not going to get "ripped", you're gonna waste your money, and its obvious you have absolutely no idea what you're doing. I'm telling you straight up if you wanna cycle go for it but you are not going to see any change whatsoever as your issue isn't a lack of hormones, its a huge lack of knowledge.

Don't do it, you will regret it.
    Exactly.....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Appreciate the replies. yeah i was hesitant to post but im slightly tired and id rather have posted a lot of jumbo and had some replies. i will check the diet section then.

Realistically, there are plenty of 19-23 y/o's taking juice and they have results. The reason i came here in the first place was my friend who had the exact same stats as i went on a tren+test prop cycle and came out a shredded beast..and he wasnt exaqctly a role model- not eating much, eating wrong foods etc.
    we dont and wont advice young usage on here

kelevra is offline Member

Realistically, there are plenty of 19-23 y/o's taking juice and they have results. The reason i came here in the first place was my friend who had the exact same stats as i went on a tren+test prop cycle and came out a shredded beast..and he wasnt exaqctly a role model- not eating much, eating wrong foods etc.
    what do you consider beastly? even if he gained 30 pounds, that is still what about 210? Not beastly in my book. Unless you're 5'3. You sound like a smart guy. Head on over and get your diet in order. Post one and we'll help go through it. Don't risk the seriousness of drugs like tren at your age. Now, if you were already 290 @12%, id say go for it, but you have so much that is easily obtainable for you before drugs.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    You need to do RESEARCH buddy....asking questions like "Is PCT necessary?" means you dont know anything about steroids ..

Sorry everyone, this thread is just spam now- i suppose im just undisciplined and fell for the 'roids is a get big quick' way. You're all correct and i know nothing.
    Thank you for being honest and not sarcastic/a troll.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Sorry everyone, this thread is just spam now- i suppose im just undisciplined and fell for the 'roids is a get big quick' way. You're all correct and i know nothing.
    Thank you for being honest and not sarcastic/a troll.
    jump into the diet section and get yourself some decent supps, you've alot of natural potential at your age. good luck

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Eat man..and what do you mean by 9 to 15% bf.. be specific bro... there is biiiig difference between 9%bf and 15% bf...

Thread Information