d1c3 is offline New Member

Importance of prior lifting?

Ok so I'm new to this whole thing so be gentle. I have been reading the provided literature on this site and was wondering just how important the prior lifting experience is. I have always been into lifting but it has never been constant. As of now I have been lifting again for about 2-3 months solid following a strict diet and schedule. I read that its recommended that you have 2-3 years before taking said supplements from this site. Any and all input would be much appreciated.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Yes, it's importance can't be stressed enough. You gotta have a foundation to build a house on otherwise it's all just gonna fall apart. This is a great site to learn how to build that foundation though, if you can take the constructive (and non-constructive) criticism lol. A lot of knowledgeable guys (and girls) on here to help you with your diet and training regimen and when the time is right for you they can help you with any sort of AAS use you might want in the future.

d1c3 is offline New Member
    Very helpful, thanks. I've been reading a lot of the stickies and other member posts. Quite a bit of information to take in. Thanks again for any and all input

mtlbiceps is offline New Member
    I trained for quite a few years prior to ever beginning my first cycle. My diet and routine(s) were perfected by that time. Give it time as gear should only be used when you've achieved your potential with natural training - and that takes quite a long time to do!

MTLBiceps

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    From what I have seen to be completely honest about it. Guys who hit the juice right away will make good gains but would in alot of cases made them gains natty being new to it. Also alot of joint and other injuries are very common simply because the tendons are not ready for that kind of load yet and form generaly is very sloppy, even if you know how to lift your cns doesnt have the ability to incorperate all the muscle groups and coordinate them properly yet.

Finaly, the guys who hit the juice with no "base" naturally will generaly loose most if not all there gains within a month or two of coming off>easy come, easy go and then get depressed and l;ikely quite the gym get fat and end up worse than when the first started. Put in the work and eat you will grow and get strong fast in the begining, this game is all about hard work and eating and resting. If you cant do that naturaly you wont be able to do it on juice either, most juicers I know are the hardest working guys and the most dedicated I know they earn what they have and they would train just as hard without it as well simply because they love it. You need to love this shit dude, drugs wont make that happen.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Most excellent post Gymnerd.

Thread Information