Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    matt00ttam is offline New Member

How long before I see noticeable changes? Dbol and deca 1st cycle

Hi,

Im on my first cycle, Dbol 40mg per day and Deca 1 injection per week. Im on half way through my 4th week and just wanted to know from experience, how long should it be before I see noticeable gains, or is it subtle?

I have weight trained consistently for 7-8 years, my body fat percentage is 12%, I weigh 14 stone and height is 6"2.

I am concentrating on my legs, but I dont see any difference apart from what I would expect training them heavy, two days per week.

I just wanted to know, will I suddenly see a blow up or is it slower than this? Is 4.5 weeks a point in which I should be seeing something?

Thanks for intelligent advice!

Sulixe is offline Banned
    you shoulve seen something by now just from the dbol . are you up any weight?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    no test on this cycle? if so you should notice your di*k not working any day now.
    you should have felt the d-bol by now, possibly bunk gear.

how old are you and do you have previous cycle experiance.

I have seen weight gain on the scales, but when I am in the gym eating right, I generally see an increase anyway. I have been bigger in the past so at the moment im putting it down to muscle memory but I do feel the pump and look marginally bigger.....but this wouldnt be surprinsing if no gear was involved. I suppose im expecting something exceptional, that puts me over the plateau I was before.

I saw a real pump this week, and it made me go s**t this is what im talking about, but since then it seems to have gone.....assuming it must have been a dysmorphia thing, placebo effect!

And to MBMETC, im 32. Basically if someone wrote they experienced itchy toes, 1000 people would say they experienced it to, and that would be classed as a side effect!! I know many people who have taken this combination and 'zero' experienced any such problems......but there is a risk in taking this stuff of course. We'll see eh.

deca should really hit at about week 6

thanks for the info. Can I just ask, when you say 'hit' - this is my confusion. I do feel stronger, I enjoy the gym right now more than ever and I do feel the pump much more than before....so would this be classed as the a hit?

Or is a hit when you see a sudden blown up look? Im probably not being as articulate as I would like, so to clarify, im not expecting to look like a bodybuilder suddenly, but I did see a kind of blown up look last week which has since faded, is this the beginning to seeing more noticeble gains?

Hope this makes sense, I just wanted to get some feedback from those who have experienced a full cycle before and perhaps there is a pattern, or things to look for or expect (other than the obvious i.e. improvements in size of weights and scales).

Thanks

appearance gains will be more effected by your diet, if you eat dirty you will gain dirty (fat and water) as far as strength is concerned even with a sub-par diet you will notice a difference which can seemingly feel like overnight.

i've always eaten healthy, I keep fat content low(ish) to about 7 grams of saturated and 10-20% of diet unsaturated. Im eating mainly complex carbs and protein combined and have always had really good muscle definition and size. Genetically im lucky, even if my diet was shocking, I would remain the same toned physique but I study nutrition and health is my career. This is why is was exciting to try this for the first time, because im not looking for a huge gain but for me, a small (but significant) increase in my calves, thighs and chest that I couldnt achieve naturally, is all im looking for. It seems close, I just wanted to know if after 4.5 weeks, I should see only subtle increases and not the exceptional that seems associated with steroids ......or can I expect the exceptional soon, am I being impatient? Thanks again

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    No say in if you are using test?

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    where's your test Matt, your running deca alone which is not recommended. Your going to have horrible labido issues in the upcoming weeks w/no test.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Test is the base for ANY cycle...Let alone deca ...Enjoy the limp d*ck in about a week or 2...

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    def should feel the dbol by now...

Blog Entries
    d-bol and deca was one of arnolds old school cycles according to MD....im shure it was popular way back when...now not so much...

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    d-bol and deca was one of arnolds old school cycles according to MD....im shure it was popular way back when...now not so much...
    Yeah, not running a PCT was also regular practice back in Arnold's day....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    Yeah, not running a PCT was also regular practice back in Arnold's day....
    i here you bro,i was just sayin'.....

Look, I have heard about deca and dbol alone has problems........again not what im asking! This is a forum, im just looking for someone who has experience who can answer my question, if you cant, no input needed thank you.

Eazy20, I just read a post about you suffering Deca dick WHILE running a test cycle with it!? So it maybe more beneficial, but obviously not a guarantee

maybe some people are more prone the others eh!

Quote Originally Posted by matt00ttam View Post
    Look, I have heard about deca and dbol alone has problems........again not what im asking! This is a forum, im just looking for someone who has experience who can answer my question, if you cant, no input needed thank you.
    i believe i answered your questions, if not please remind me of what you want to know.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Eazy20, I just read a post about you suffering Deca dick WHILE running a test cycle with it!? So it maybe more beneficial, but obviously not a guarantee
    Me getting deca dick while running test should be proof that it should be ran with it...Imagine what I would have been like without it...Even with running the test it took me weeks to get my libido back after I stopped deca...If i was taking deca alone I probably would have never gotten it back or at the very least taken a very long time to do so.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Hi,

Im on my first cycle, Dbol 40mg per day and Deca 1 injection per week. Im on half way through my 4th week and just wanted to know from experience, how long should it be before I see noticeable gains, or is it subtle?

I have weight trained consistently for 7-8 years, my body fat percentage is 12%, I weigh 14 stone and height is 6"2.

I am concentrating on my legs, but I dont see any difference apart from what I would expect training them heavy, two days per week.

I just wanted to know, will I suddenly see a blow up or is it slower than this? Is 4.5 weeks a point in which I should be seeing something?

Matt... on your 4th week of Dball alone, you should have seen,a huge change on the weights you pick up ( a lot stronger, to the point that , what you had a hard time doing the previous week, would be easy this week), and you should have, put on at least easy 15 pounds by now ( mind you a lot of that would be water, but still...) now , you saying you are using Deca, 1 injection per week... how much per CC are you using???? there is Deca 50, 100, 200, 400... If you are using 1 injection per week of deca 50, then you are not using enough...
    I might be wrong, but if you weigh train consistently for 7 -8 years, and you are now, on your 4th week of Dbol and you dont see/feel different, then i will suspect, that your dbol is fake...all people i know, that take Dball, blow up like balloons in less then 4 weeks, and pick up weigh like crazy at the gym

1 more thing.... do your self a favor and get some test please

thanks snowman. I have definitely seen improvements, but its difficult at the moment to differentiate between what could be natural and what is the gear. But you say that people you know have blown up, so it is something I should expect. If not maybe gear is weak or fake. The input is appreciated.

the Deca is 100mg

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi,

No testosterone ? With DBOL you should see gains quickly..7-10 days at least.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Your cycle is 100mg of deca per week and 40mg of dbol per day?
    Where are you guys coming up with these crap cycles ?
    It is not as if there isn't every bit of information you could ever need, already posted on this board on how to put together a decent working cycle.
    All I can say is good luck.....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I will be honest and say right off I did not read any of the posts. I am sure I am repeating what others have to say. This is a horrible first cycle. Deca is freaking harsh and you should have used test by itself before anything else.

mtlbiceps is offline New Member
    Matt - I just started a new cycle this past Monday with a frontload of 50mg of Dbol /day. I noticed very significant gains and huge Dbol pumps by about the 4th day. Today is my 5th day and I woke up feeling like I'd just hit the gym. This is something that I typically feel when on Dbol.

In my view you need a lot more Deca . I believe I saw that you were taking 100mg/wk?

MTLBiceps

To be honest there is so much contradictory advice that I would rarely use this forum to choose my cycle. No chance at all. I am not disputing there are some very experienced guys on here but they are diluted with a bunch of idiots with nothing better to do.

I went with a very popular cycle that has seen people I know on the exact same amount as me, get very good, reasonable gains with little side effects. So why would I not go with them, why would I take a bigger risk by purchasing off the internet?

Crap cycle maybe, but at least I have more piece of mind and the information I have read from journals and trusted sources justifys my choice (to me).

thanks MTLBICEPS, yes perhaps my DECA is too low. It is a beginner cycle and it gave good gains to someone I know who has similar genetic makeup to me.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Section: "Educational Threads"

Thread Title: "Cycles for the newbie"

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...for-the-Newbie

thanks snowman. I have definitely seen improvements, but its difficult at the moment to differentiate between what could be natural and what is the gear. But you say that people you know have blown up, so it is something I should expect. If not maybe gear is weak or fake. The input is appreciated.
    Here the thing Matt ( and i'm assuming this is your first cycle)... IT Should not be difficult to differentiate between what could be natural and what is the gear ( this is why im assuming this is your first cycle)... when you take Dball, YOU KNOW its working about the 4rd , 5th day,your strength goes up like it never did before (and i dont care IF you were already strong to begin with ; IF thats the case, then you will become superman , when you take dball), your face starts to look like a balloon/rounded, your hands get thicker, you start getting big; people WILL notice, with in a week, you are on something....
    Now IF you were to tell me the same thing (...difficult at the moment to differentiate between what could be natural and what is the gear... ) IF you were just on Deca , then i would have to agree with you, because Deca is a slow muscle builder with better quality, so you see slow results, and that makes you wonder, IF its the gear, or If you could have done it natural...but this is not the case.

As for you choosing to use only 100mg of deca, and playing safe, the choice is yours, good for you (more sometimes does not mean better)..., i know people who have used 150 mg/w of deca , and 250 mg/w of test for 15to 18 weeks and were happy with the results.... it all depends on the results the person desires i guess.... IMO, you should still, add some test in your cycle.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    Me getting deca dick while running test should be proof that it should be ran with it...Imagine what I would have been like without it...Even with running the test it took me weeks to get my libido back after I stopped deca...If i was taking deca alone I probably would have never gotten it back or at the very least taken a very long time to do so.
    you shouldnt get deca dick while on with test, that shows either your test was bunk or you had prog issues. you can get deca dick after cycle due to the hard shut down and difficulty in recovering

Hi,

awful cycle. even with test that deca dose is a waste, too little.

age?
    stats?
    years training?

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    Hey matt, i saw you were p*ssed of when unwanted talks where posted but believe me all of this is to help you out.. i have been on this forum for a long time and believe me the guys here have taught me a lot... i started from 0 and no i know alot about gears.. and believe me you should have test with this cycle you will see huge difference.

Gluck.

Blog Entries
    man, we are trying to help but if you choose to follow futile cycles then just dont post looking for advice. your cycle is rubbish, you will suffer badly coming off even on that pointless ineffective dose of deca . in short, you are closing down your natty system for absolutely no reason whatsoever, even if you did gain afew ln's they will fall right off again. simply put, waste of time and more importantly, waste of health

Dec11 my age is 32, I was 12.5 stone at the beginnning of my cycle, and I am now just under 14 stone and I have been weight training 8 years.

I should explain the 1.5 stone increase though as I dont 'think' its down to the gear. I did a cutting stage last year and dropped half a stone below my usual weight, eased off the weight training and did majority cardio. I have been in the gym for 5 days a week weight training and eating close to 4000 calories a day, so I would expect to see this weight gain anyway even without help. But the question is would I have seen such a quick weight gain? Well 1-2kilos a week is not unusual but maybe I wouldnt have managed so quickly.

I am definitely seeing gains and I am pleased so far with my progress but I suppose I am expecting something very explosive in terms of muscle size, where my gains are much more subtle (which is why I put it down to muscle memory).

I appreciate the cycle is crap by your standards, however from what I have read there is 50mg, 100mg, 200mg and 400mg of Deca . Is 100mg really too low for a newbie?

I will take on board what has been said and my second cycle will be much more informed. In highsight I used experience from people I know which is why this cycle was taken but the information here seems to be agreed with by many.

Thanks

Dec11, I actually wasnt posting for advice, i'm in the middle of my cycle....I just wanted to know what to expect as im a beginner (as you keep liking to remind me). It really isnt necessary to keep saying 'its rubbish', 'its crap', 'youre gonna suffer'. I GET IT.

Blog Entries
    Dec11, I actually wasnt posting for advice, i'm in the middle of my cycle....I just wanted to know what to expect as im a beginner (as you keep liking to remind me). It really isnt necessary to keep saying 'its rubbish', 'its crap', 'youre gonna suffer'. I GET IT.
    you arent going to receive any advice graciously so for that reason im out, and your attitude wont get you far on this forum

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    you shouldnt get deca dick while on with test, that shows either your test was bunk or you had prog issues. you can get deca dick after cycle due to the hard shut down and difficulty in recovering
    False. It is perfectly well known that some are more prone to deca dick than others, and as such there are those on the extremes. I know guys that take moderate amounts of deca with over a gram of test and will still get issues. My test was fine because after I stopped the use of deca and continued to run the test longer, I bounced back and continued to experience gains. Also, an AI was ran throughout the course of the cycle so estrogen was not the issue. There are many members on this forum who simply do not take deca because they get bad deca dick. I only experience it with deca. I'm perfectly fine on tren .

I do take advice graciously, I just found it provocative the way you worded your critiscm. Ok, so what would you recommend?

Should I come off this cycle? Will coming off now at such a low dose need anything like HCL? Or can I stop now completely after 4.5 weeks without any concerns?

I am stopping dbol now after 4.5 weeks which is recommended. So deca is not worth taking for the remainding 6 vials?

Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information