Thread: Clen and Gyno

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member

Clen and Gyno

History, I have had gyno surgery years ago. So i am familiar with what is, what isn;t and what are pre indicators. I have come off an Anavar only cycle of 60mg a day, for 7 weeks. I have finished my PCT with Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20. NEVER HAD ANY GYNO SYMPTOMS DURING OR AFTER THE ANAVAR. Through and after the anavar, my pecks around the nipples were tight.

Ive just started taking clen on day 3 @80mcl today. What I have noticed is that my nipple area around the areola is a little red, there is some slight droop.. Just like when i first started to get gyno. No lumps, no real itching..slight.

But id be damned if I wasn't convinced it was similar to it.

Could the Clen be flaring up the tissue in the area from my original gyno from years ago?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    CLENBUTEROL is not a steroid and is non hormonal. Ive never heard of one person getting gyno from it
    in all my days.

Clen 's a bronchil dilator. I've never heard of it affecting progesterone.

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member
    L:et me clarify. I know it does not convert to estrogen and will not give me gyno. However, at the end of the night after being on it all day, I do get warmness and a lil puffy around the nipples. Just wondering if there is any correlation between it and flaring up pre-affected tissue.

Walnutz is offline Member
    No way can you get gyno from clen .

parksy is offline Junior Member
    If i'm not mistaken.. i believe he's not asking if clen can CAUSE gyno, but whether it may irritate or agitate the pre-existing gyno... however, i do not have an answer for that.
    Last edited by parksy; 04-11-2011 at 10:54 AM. Reason: grammer

Thread Information