clayton2127 is offline Junior Member

why does it always hurt?

I am trying to fiogure out why it almost ALWAYS hurts whn i pin in my thigh.. Like it doesnt hurt when I do it, just the next day its sore as hell.. It probably lasts a few days. It hurts to the point to where i cant even do a leg workout day. It doesnt matter what I actually inject or inject with.. it always hurts. Any tips on how to stop the pain enough to do a workout?

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    warm you gear before pin, massage until your hands hurt, then pop a vicodin on leg day.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    warm you gear before pin, massage until your hands hurt, then pop a vicodin on leg day.
    hydrocodone can do a number on your test levels (in a bad way)

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    What are you shooting, also i think a lot of people mess up when shotting in their quads. You may be shooting it to low.

Jawcep is offline Junior Member
    Ever considered a glute shot? I've done plenty and they go alright for me.

ive never really wanted to do the glute shot. Honestly, the only reason is because if my ass hurt like my quad, i wouldnt be able to sit down lol. It doesnt matter what it is. Test e, sust, tren . All the same. It is possible i am shooting it too low though. Its weird, once in a blue moon it literally will not hurt 1 but. Cant even feel it go in and zero discomfort the day after. I dont warm the liquid or pin but i do warm the area. If i need to start warming everything i will definitely try that.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    BJs right a lot of guys hit the thigh to low.I hit it just beolw the crease.But sometimes its still a mother.I prefer delts glutes.Good luck.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    hydrocodone can do a number on your test levels (in a bad way)
    Where did you read/hear this. That might explain a little since I have been taking hydrocodone off and on for YEARS. More on the off.

To the OP. 90% of the time people feel pain the next day is due to poor injection procedures. No it's not more difficult than you think, it's a lot simpler. How long does it take you to push the plunger down to the bottom? most people do it FAST/HARD. Do this. Fill a syringe with water and point it up in the air. Now push it with the same force you would during pinning. not the same speed but the same force (hard). It will go down faster because it has no resistance.

Not think about this. Where is all that oil going when you are pinning? It's being BLASTED in a small stream against your muscle. What you are feeling is a bruise. Punch yourself in the leg a few times and see if it feels about the same the next day. LOL

Now try pushing the plunger SLOW. I take at least 1 full minute to inject 1cc. Seems like a long time? 1 minute vs 2 days of being sore? Do the math... I do it so I can barely see the plunger moving and if I can feel it at all I stop and push even more lightly. 3+ years on HRT pining in my quads 99% of the time and only been a little sore a couple time.

Only reason I dont do glutes is I have not figured out how to aspirate that way. I have to do it all one handed. LOL

i go slow and smooth. I make sure of that. Maybe i need a smaller gauge? when i used a smaller gauge before it was very pressurized, so think the 22 feels better. I think its possible I am pinning a little high actually.

My quads hurts me too. I just pin glutes now. It doesn't hurt nearly as much as the quad.

Thread Information