spartan02 is offline New Member

straightforward test e cycle, please advise

Height: 5'8
    Weight: 165
    Bf%: 8-9%
    Cycle history: None (newbie here but long time reader)
    Years training: 3.5
    Genetic composition: Ectomorph, come from a family of distance runners

hey fellas,

I'm just looking for some input here on what will be my first cycle. Before we get into…”lots of natural size left” arguments, i'm a varsity soccer player, so I run...alot. I came into university down south at 133 lbs, so it’s been a battle to get where I am now. My genetics work against me; both of my parents are marathon runners.

A note. This meant to be athletically performance enhancing. I need more size and speed for the pitch, I don’t mean to make a career out of being an animal in the weight room.

after reading through a boatload of posts/blogs, this is what I've settled on, please (vets?) let me know if I'm on the right track. I’m not afraid of injectables, but I’d like to keep the side effects to a minimum, so I’m trying to run a low-risk cycle.

I’m looking at a total of 20 weeks (4 month offseason) based on Mr. Rowland’s slingshot system. I’ve been increasing my diet for the last month, and I am aiming to hit 3500 calories per week starting May 1st.

And I don’t trust myself enough with my limited knowledge to frontload anything…if anyone could provide a “newbie” version of a kickstart for my body type, it would be awesome.

Week 1-8:

Test E 500 mg/wk (split into two doses weekly)
    Nolvadex 10 mg/ day
    Milk thistle 280 mg/ day

Week 9-10:

Test E 250 mg/wk (single dose)
    Nolvadex 10 mg/day
    Milk thistle 280 mg/day

Week 11-18:

Test E 500 mg/wk (split into two doses weekly)
    Nolvadex 10 mg/ day
    Milk thistle 280 mg/ day

PCT: starting 14 days post last test e injection

Week 1:
    Clomid 50mg/day
    Nolvadex 20 mg/day
    Milk thistle 280 mg/ day

Week 2-4:
    Clomid 25mg/day
    Nolvadex 20 mg/day
    Milk thistle 280 mg/ day

I’ve also considered cycling D-bol with the test e, though I’m not sure if I want to run the risk of a bunch of water retention.

My biggest concerns here are:

Is the nolvadex enough to stymie the side effects of test e by itself?

Is the Week 9 – 10 segement enough of a “deload” in gear? It will be also mimicked by a deload in training (see R. Rowland’s slingshot)

Is the clomid and nolva a decent enough for a “newbie” PCT? Or am I overdoing it?

What the hell my education in BioChem is going towards if 99% of this site knows more about biochemical interactions than my profs .

Thanks fellas, again, I’m not looking to go crazy here and gain like 30 lbs, just to put in a good cycle and hopefully tack on a bit of mass.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry man, youre too light, too young and too uneducated. Thats what you need to hear wether you like it or not. It was told to me and im thankful for this. If youre an intelligent man, you will reconsider your choices and decisions. Good luck.

ShadowWarrior646 is offline New Member
    3500 calories per week? I hope thats a typo

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    Sorry man, youre too light, too young and too uneducated. Thats what you need to hear wether you like it or not. It was told to me and im thankful for this. If youre an intelligent man, you will reconsider your choices and decisions. Good luck.
    YES yes YES

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Listen to Yungone spartan sound advice

Thread Information