Edgeplay is offline New Member

Cool First Cycle Inquiries

What's up? To get started here are my HT WT Etc,
    Ht: 6'
    Wt: 220
    BF: I'm at least 40 pounds overweight, the most I've ever weighed So I'm guessing 20% or more.
    Basically, 3 years ago I started working out and lifting almost daily; so some good gain in the beginning, began to level of around 12-18 months. 6 months after this I lost my job, my membership to my gym and had a self pity fat party from september of last year until about a month ago. Lame I know..
    Sparing you the details, I have to get at least back to my weight at the time of my first video shoot to obtain a contract.
    I've been lurking around for about a year now, watching advise and stuff, but mainly reading the main page and doing my research. I've finally decided to make use of some of the intelligent people here.
    I have no diet, although I need one.
    I've completely quit smoking, and I've cut all soda's out of my eating habits though I'm having a rough time quitting beer.
    My workout is every weekday, 15 min cardio - 45 min upper/lower - 20 min cardio. (very weak) with a third cardio only in the middle. I'm shooting for 20 min cardio - 1hr upper/lower 30min cardio.

This is what I've purchased (Deca -Durabolin 100mg/ml, Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml, and Winstrol - Stanozolol 50mg/ml). I plan to (IM) once every three days to align myself with the guys I'm working out with. Is this a good stack to do? Is it going to work with my weight? What diet if any do you recommend?
    Thanks, I know this was long but I thought I'd be as informative as possible.

Jawcep is offline Junior Member
    Firstly I'd recommend you drop your BF to at least 12% before you start. I'm not 100% sure about the stack so someone else is going to have to answer that. With regards to diet I'd say head over to the diet forum, tell them your stats, what you want to achieve and then produce a detailed description of your normal daily diet for critique.

Also ditch beer. If you are able to cut smoking away beer should be a breeze.
    Last edited by Jawcep; 04-09-2011 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Beer

manblue is offline Junior Member
    you probably want to run 1 compound on your first cycle so that if you run into problems you know where it came from

test e (which u already got ) run 300-500mg per week pinning once every 3.5 days and save the other stuff for another cycle.

you could run the lot but if you hit problems your screwed so bit of a gamble.

research pct (post cycle thereopy), ai's etc because they are very important !

all info was recommended to me for my first cycle which im currently doing:

12 weeks test e @300mg per week

with Ai Anastrozole

and clomid and nova for pct

hope this helps!

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Agree with Jaw, do not cycle until that bf is atleast 12-14%. This will help reduce any side effects. Too high and it will cause many issues...gyno being one the possiblities and this will require surgery to rectify. Be patient and do some research in the diet section to help you focus on the fundamentals of all of this before diving straight into the use of gear...youll thank me later, hopefully.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1. Do not start your AAS cycle before you loose the extra 40 pounds and make sure your BF is finally somewhere between 10%-15%

2. Cycling 4 compounds in a first cycle would not be a smart move for various reasons. You won't need any of the gear you have stated to have purchased in your first cycle, none of them are in fact ideal for a first cycle. Just to make a few remarks regarding this subject; Deca injections will result in elevated estrogen levels which usually lead to infamous deca-face and deca-dick issues, which means you should have already done your compherensive research about AIs to take control over this situation before starting a cycle. The same goes for Test E. 250, as far as concerning elevated estrogen levels. As for Winstrol , injections are usually painful due to very high molecular weight of this gear and you would have to get EOD injections on top of all the other injections in that cycle. The point I am trying to make here, there is no need to sophisticate your first cycle, you will be better off with a simple Test Prop 100 mg EOD for 8-10 weeks cycle, per se.

Move on to the diet and pct sections and research as much as you can before you design yourself a cycle.

Edgeplay is offline New Member
    So I get test prop instead of test enan? And head over to the diet today, I'll just hold on the rest of my stuff. Friend of mine offered some clomid and said to take milk thistle during PCT. Does anyone know anything about milk thistle during pct?

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Milk thistle is an over the counter everyday supplement. It helps cleanse the liver. You can take it whenever you want to be honest but it's not really going to do much with the cycle you're planning or the PCT you run. Most people will take milk thistle when they are taking oral gear. Most orals are extremely hepa-toxic and wreak havoc on your liver. That's why most people only run orals at the beginning of the cycle and for short periods at a time (4 weeks, etc.). And if you are going to run test only for your first cycle (good decision by the way) then I recommend you stick with the enanthate . Most people will tell you to run prop because it has an extremely short half life and will exit your body quickly after stopping if any problems arise... but I have never found anyone to really encounter any problems with enanthate if cycling properly. Plus, only having to pin 2 times a week is a plus for newbies. If you don't mind pinning every day or every other day than run prop instead. And I agree with everyone else who replied with regard to your BF%. That needs to be lowered before you run AAS.

Thread Information