Hawaii808 is offline New Member

Gear gone bad or sensitive skin advice please!!! :-(

Currently on Tren A/Test Cyp at 200mg EOD and Anadrol at 100mgs ED. Into my 4th week on the cycle and ive made some massive gains. Over the last couple of days I've been experiencing itching and it's not near the injection areas. It's started just outside of the injection site and it's starting to spread all over. I alternate my pins EOD on different areas so I give the sites time to heal up before pinning the same spot. Does anyone or has anyone have a opinion or idea what this means? Is my dosage over/under? Gear gone bad? Any and all advice is welcome.

Gym experience: over 15 years.
    Cycles done: 5
    Previous stacks included: Finaject, Dbol , winnys, Clen , Sust 250, Clomid, Nolvadex
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 230
    BF: 12-14%

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    IDK? Keep an eye on it but I know some ppl have an alergic type reaction to gear thats made with EO as the carrier oil. Dunno if thats the case just throwing that out there.

Hawaii808 is offline New Member
    I see. I wonder if I should stop pinning for a few days or a week and see if the symptoms go away and stay on the A-Drol until I figure this out. Not sure if it would be a good idea to stop the pinning for that long also.

Thread Information