Thread: Rest days

jm21 is offline Associate Member

Rest days

Hey guys just looking for a bit off advice on training rest days

I have done 4 previous courses in the pst and this time i decided to step it up and i am currently on a course of hgh, test prop and anavar (aiming to cut right in and increase endurance)

i currently work as a personal trainer so do alot off additional stuff as well as my own training.

i train 6 days a week with 1 day being an active recovery day and the 1 complete day off but i always feel icky and off when i dont train i think the non training day is worth keeping as it helps all the other training days intensity high. what you think shud i keep it like that or just have 2 active recovery days

just for those who are interested the course is going wel strength is up my sport is much better and i feel great all the time, not to mention that body fat is coming off despit the fact that i eat (clean) like a horse.

braze is offline New Member
    well in my time of training i was working out 7 days a week with no rest at all but i only did that for 2-3months once when i did cycle of test and the other clean. I felt great i looked amazing!! and i wish i could do it again!! i also im a personal trainner only have a year at that and can learn lots more but when i trainned for 7 days i just did big spilt were arms only monday tuesday legs wedensday back thursdays chest friday cardio saturday abs sunday mix of core no weight and i would still do cardio every day but friday would be hour od cardio high intens.. then so on but worked great loved it and becouse i split it like that you wouldnt over work one group more then another and it got few days rest in too...but worked for me dont mean work for others!

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    part of growing it rest. How active is your active rest days? You dont have to sit around and be a slob, whats an example of it.

jm21 is offline Associate Member
    an active rest day would be a gentle 1hr cardio and a full body workout at a lighter weight possibly a body pump class

Thread Information