tslice is offline Junior Member

Enlarged prostate

Hey fellas,
    I wanted to get some feedback on running Dutast during my cycle. I am running Test Cyp dosed at 250mg/ml, and running 500mg/wk. Test only! My last cycle was a Prop/Deca mix and I ended up with an enlarged prostate. It was not fun! I purchased Dutast off of our partner website above for this cycle and want to ensure I dont get that awful side effect again. I had no other sides other than this, so Im confident this shall be the only counter drug Ill need until my cycle is over. Any ideas? Has anybody else had this happen, and what dosage do 'yall recommend? Thank you gentleman!

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    If had these sides ever since i began cycling. Its something i got use to having...to me its part of cycling. Only when i come off cycle for a month or two (very rarely) to regain receptor sensitivity does the side effects disappear. If there is a pct drug that can effectively counter these sides WITH use, im all ears. What great joy it would be without having to get up 5 times a night to urinate and have a stronger stream then a slow, leaky faucet. Lol!

I get BPHS (benign prostate hypertrophy syndrome) when I run an ECA stack. I'm running Test/Deca cycle and I'm also feeling the effects of BPHS. Everything goes back to normal after about 6 months after a cycle. My "normal" isn't so great either. Something I have to put up with to be buff.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    That's due to dht. So don't use dht similar compounds and I think finasteride does some blocking?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tslice;559***2
    Hey fellas,
    I wanted to get some feedback on running Dutast during my cycle. I am running Test Cyp dosed at 250mg/ml, and running 500mg/wk. Test only! My last cycle was a Prop/Deca mix and I ended up with an enlarged prostate. It was not fun! I purchased Dutast off of our partner website above for this cycle and want to ensure I dont get that awful side effect again. I had no other sides other than this, so Im confident this shall be the only counter drug Ill need until my cycle is over. Any ideas? Has anybody else had this happen, and what dosage do 'yall recommend? Thank you gentleman!
    Lowering the DHT dosage will naturally lead to a less muscle gain, hence most likely a feeling of failure concerning cycle expectations-outcome. I agree with Lemonada8 here, why insist on DHT if it is making your life so miserable? I am a Primobolan user myself but I won't dedicate myself to this compound if I realize I am suffering from typical DHT side effects during and/or after the cycle. Your best bet is to move on with a different choice of gear, IMO. You can try Trenbolone for a whole different world of side effects for instance, LOL.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tslice;559***2
    Hey fellas,
    Do you have BPH or was it a case of prostatitis? What were your symptoms?

It was a case of prostatitis. Had a frequent unpainful throb in my urethra.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    how did you know that u had enlarged prostate ?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Obviously there are prescription meds you can take but also a few natural pathic cures. I'm on HRT and have been noticing a little difference for quite some time so I'm trying some of the natural remedies.

* Bromelain (proteolytic enzymes)—Take 400 mg 3 times daily away from meals. Proteolytic enzymes have anti-inflammatory properties and can potentize the effectiveness of antibiotics.
    * Vitamin C—Take 500-1000 mg 3 times daily.
    * Vitamin E—Take 400 IUs daily.
    * Flaxseed meal—Grind 2-4 tablespoons daily. Flaxseed meal is a better choice due to its fiber, lignan, and vitamin content, but flaxseed oil (1 tbsp daily) can be substituted.
    * Probiotics—If antibiotics are taken, supplement with probiotics, such as acidophilus, to replenish the beneficial gut flora.
    * Quercetin—Has anti-inflammatory properties.
    * Selenium—Is an antioxidant. May be more effective when taken with vitamin E.
    * Zinc—Take 30 mg daily. Zinc is vital to the health of the prostate, which concentrates and secretes zinc. Zinc also prevents infections.

@Granovich, I went to the doc and he did the lovely ass probe. Let me tell you how excited I am to get that done annually in a few years. Sucks! Anyways, glad I did it, because he threw me on some antibiotics, and away it went!

@Lovbyts, excellent info.. Thank you. Thats an awful lot of minerals. Of these, do you feel that there are 1 or 2 that would be best to take? I am taking 50mg pills of zinc now, and eat greek yogurt everyday, so I believe I may be getting probiotics, but not sure of how much.

Thread Information