ArmyRanger1982 is offline Junior Member

How Often Do u get BS emails??

How often do yall get bs Emails for guys saying they can sale u legit gear?? And how can u stop them?? How many are actually legit??

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I guard my email address like a pile of money. I see no reason to allow anyone to contact me through it. As far as PM's I was getting about 10 a week asking for sources now that I have added "No Sources Given" to my profile I hardly ever get any requests. As far as sending someone I don't know my hard earned money based on them sending me an email saying they had the smoker..I was born in the spring but not this spring.

So to answer your questions directly,

Never

Remove your email address from your profile.

Very few if any are legit.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I get none...but if you need a larger, harder erection or a fake watch I can point you in the right direction. I get 50 of those a day.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This really sounds like source fishing. I would say there is a strong chance of being scammed through e-mail connections. Fortunately I have never been scammed buying steroids though it sounds like the majority of people have atleast one bad experience.

ArmyRanger1982 is offline Junior Member
    Dude I have never asked for a source on any board. I have a source but really dnt trust him. I've read the rules

higgy is offline Associate Member
    If someone has to email you there website and products, then they're probably a scam. I signed up to a few websites just to check out their products and I still get emails from them years later....and I never had any intention on buying. It's so easy for these sites to throw our email addresses around, and you never know who has your info.
    Take FFM's advice and guard your address like a freakin pile of $$$

Thread Information