200gamblr is offline Junior Member

Sick while on cycle - Advice.

I'm 5 weeks into a cycle (Test E/Primo/Masteron ) and I am seeing good results.
    In the past week I have come down with a terrible flu that has left me with no energy and unable to even climb a set of house stairs with out being short of breath, and consequently I have had to take the entire 5th week off training (i have kept pinning EOD). To make matters worse I have suffered a significant concussion which has left me with blurred vision, black outs and terrible motor skills i.e hand eye coordination.
    I assume it will be 3 weeks before I am back to 100%. Should I continue with this cycle, or given the above effects and my inability to train effectively abandon the cycle and start up again in 5 weeks or so when I can function and train adequately? Appreciate your advice.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats ans what was you intended cycle length? Also, prior cycle experience?

Quote Originally Posted by yungone501 View Post
    What are your stats ans what was you intended cycle length? Also, prior cycle experience?
    sorry mate should have put that in prior post. 27yrs old, 10 years training, 5 or 6 cycles previous experience, 80kgs, 10% BF.
    Set the cycle to run 14 weeks, with HCG and proviron as PCT (nolva on hand in case its needed) Aim of cycle is lean muscle mass not bulk. I have plenty on hand if need be to stop, recover and start again. I guess im just concerned about continuing to pin while I'm not training or only training at 50% capacity.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Personally, i would continue the cycle. Stay at the same dosages because theres no need in reducing them if they wont clear the system in 2-3 weeks when your feeling better again. Def sit out until you feel that your body is ready to go back. If i get sick during cycle and running long esters, i just stay with it. Or, if im running short esters, ill reduce the dosages until the sickness has passed.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^thats exactly what i would do bro. No reason to stop and start in a few weeks if it's long esters. Maybe even extend your cycle an extr week or two.

great, thanks guys.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Continue, I always get sick within the 1st month of starting a cycle for 4-5 days. I think with me its my body's immune system reacting to the compounds, JMO

Thread Information